[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

@J0ker3366 Look at what you started LoL. Why exactly are you called J0ker again?

:dab:

1 Like

I think you can just replace the bearing by one that fit a 10mm axle?

Stealing this

Quick test says no. You’d know better than me though. I’ll check tonight properly

2 Likes

If it’s a standard skate bearing then yes, you can just swap with a 10mm one

1 Like

it’s a standard skatebearing indeed, but I don’t know if it’s easy to replace, the factory pressed the bearings in for me :slight_smile: @brenternet let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

The issue is not the bearing chaps, it’s the exit on the other side. Hold let me test tonight. I’ll smash that bearing out and press a 10mm one in and let’s see.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8553?u=swimmydude

wtf is shock absorption griptape? Is that just some sort of foam lined with sandpaper/griptape?

3 Likes

That’s right.

Okay, I don’t have much experience either way. I assume comfort is key here but do you lose any sort of feel or control of your board?

The feeling of control and feet is good. Regarding ride comfort, the priority of the wheel and deck will be higher. I used this deck tape to improve even the ride comfort of the hard deck and thin urethane wheel of this DIY board even a little. Although the deck is sold at OWN BOARD, it fits perfectly with the EXWAY deck tape.

2 Likes

Look up “loaded pushin cushion

LoL but we don’t push :smiley:

2 Likes

more cushion for the pushin’

1 Like

Da heck is DuckDuckGo. Haha

download

2 Likes

I suppose going to their homepage might answer a few questions LoLz

Their whole job is answering questions, like what is a pushin cushion

You upgraded to focbox? Did you upgrade the battery?

There’s also lmgtfy for those that need a little more help

2 Likes

Did you build that pack? Curious about how it is wired and terminated

No problem with a 10mm axle for the record everyone.

2 Likes

i like the modular rail system, reminds me of the good ol days :smiley:

1 Like