[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I’m an outside broadcast engineer and we provide broadcasting facilities for FE (well we just won the contract so it’s our first season). So I was just in Saudi.

They are incredible machines man. Interesting to see gears this year!

2 Likes

No way. Nice man I’m a formula 1 fan. Though I thought the race today was interesting. Definitely need more time to grow into fe

Yeah it’s gonna be big.

We went all out for them and basically they had WAY too many cameras. Each car had 4 onboard cameras and then all the track cameras etc so the director was lost… He had nearly 100 cameras at his disposal. Too much concentration on the attack zone thing and a few other things that need ironing out but it should be a good season. I’m not in Morocco so my next one is Mexico

1 Like

Nice! I’m gonna try and be there in New York. I definitely want to also catch us Grand Prix next year. Man love this stuff

I’m at NY in July dude! I hope I can catch up with some of you guys for a few beers and maybe borrow or hire a board for a ride.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8524?u=pat.speed

Wtf is this? It looks like a fold out gun to me hahah image

4 Likes

Kid dont understand? Wtf say thinking creative

If you rode around with that in my city, you’d get shot by police. I don’t even like the mini remote…

10 Likes

At the very least. You should’ve used any filament but black

2 Likes

I really like the gun rails idea to mount the light. I want one i can velcro to my helmet

4 Likes

I laughed out loud when I saw it. But yeah, you might get drawn on with itchy fingers Edit #esk8livesmatter

2 Likes

IMG_7851

4 Likes

@brenternet Every time I see these pulleys I get super excited – go to the @e.board_solutions site – and read

Number of teeth: 36

Then an audible FUCK! is heard throughout the house, because they are useless to me.

7 Likes

just saw this man, im sorry heal fast. =(

They are great for 8mm shafts, limitation on 10mm though, I’m going to have to drill them out but it’ll work fine.

36t is ok isn’t it? I’d prefer 38/40 but I’ll survive. Perhaps this is the first run on the most popular size and there’s more to come?

2 Likes

Hopefully more teeth is in the works :slight_smile: Possibly a 20mm width.

3 Likes

Be carful drilling, a lathe would be better. It needs to be dead on

1 Like

@b264 https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8540?u=andy87 what´s going on there? you sealing sensors again?

2 Likes

No, just tried to get the thread back on-topic :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t resist

2 Likes