[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Can’t wait to see all the decks you skin in 2019 dude. You’re gonna have to start a @Sender skinning thread.

5 Likes

Dude that was my spot! Mondays

Soon my friend.

I want more under my belt, and I want @Mikenopolis, @mmaner, and @psychotiller to get their stuff first for feedback/advice. (Or get more of his stuff in @mmaner’s case :smiley:)

4 Likes

Those old guys are all slow. What’s it take @mmaner & @psychotiller to build a board these days? 4-6 weeks? :rofl:

5 Likes

Dude. 4-6 weeks is instant gratification.

Doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Mate that was everyone’s spot…

1 Like

I love the shape of the deck, it’s just the big stripe I don’t love. I’ve been playing around to see if I can make a deck holographic like a TSG helmet visor. Gotta see me rolling up from a mile and a half away of course.

6 Likes

I agree about the carbon being only on the sides is ugly. But I wouldn’t know how to make it look better either. For sure all carbon top would be great looking though like hummies or soon to be kaly too.

I love carbon fiber usually so maybe a patterned stripe down the middle would be a happy medium.

Please don’t comment on my photoshop skills 1544399538071 1544399204221

3 Likes

Here’s a fact for you. I’ve NEVER finished a build.

My phat Matson is in the bench now getting a DaVEGa installed, installed my Carvons in it last week.

I had Hazard torn doesn’t today adding a vibration mat. My arc 200 board is back in prices trying to figure out how destroy these 7im wheels cause I fuckin hate them.

Etc. :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh i already get that. Same story on my old cars builds. Projects are never done. Half the fun is working on them

5 Likes

For me too !

4 Likes

I think you need to just stop playing with them nothing wrong with fine tuning but let the boards rest and just enjoy the rids.

You mean similar to the Loaded Pushin Cushion or a vibration mat for the innards?

For the inside. The majority of my battery pack is smaller than the enclosure. 1/8 neoprene on top and bottom plus a small piece to cover the BMS and is quiet and snug.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8411?u=mynamesmatt

be careful with those mounts and motors. mine bent with the 6374’s

1 Like

I got the first batch of long ones that used the stronger ALU, I made sure to check this

1 Like

Do you have pics from different angles?

Anything in particular you wanna see?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8412?u=skunk

Good looking little board. Deck? Battery?