[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8382?u=sayekim

Is your mom uploading now?

You know you can just upload the picture without taking a screenshot right?

Is this the one arm thing again? :joy:

1 Like

You can’t download people’s photos frim FB market place

If it’s displayed on your screen, you can download it. End of story :rofl:

They just make it difficult on purpose

1 Like

Not on my phone one handed. Screen shot is easy. Fuck i hate you guys

7 Likes

:joy: Just bustin’ your arm.

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8383?u=patrocks @b264 whatcha doin there buddy? Scrapping an old lipo?

:scream: that looks really dangerous

1 Like

Yes, exactly. 1500 ohms

It’s got too many cycles on it to be useful any more

1 Like

Damm I though those were my lipo’s for a second :joy::joy:

Pretty clever way to do it! That little guy get pretty hot?

Nah, it’s 1500 ohms so it’s drawing max 28mA. I’ll let it sit on shelf for a couple months or until it’s 0V, then toss in bin

3 Likes

Please put it in a old tool box or steel container, just in case

1 Like

I have 10 lipos in the concrete area surrounding my pool and the footings at the last big project has another 5. That reminds me must do a lipo puff check in the mancave. Few down there have not been touched in a year.

1 Like

hahhaha…i hopefully know what you have got in your mind hahahah OYEEESSS!

I’ve replied on that thread too many times now. Its too bloody easy. :joy: Yeah man been thinking about this a lot recently and especially with the new gigantic motors it surely must be possible. @Kug3lis has something on his bench for sure.

YEAH, it surely is possible, but I m not in the position to find out for myself…and there are you hahahaha a big benefit about a construction like that is that you will only need one esc for a powerful build.

Makes the vesc 7 look like a good option. Just want to know whos responsible and how it turned out. Got to be someone in here surely.

1 Like

yeah, but i think the main key is to find @itsmikeholland This gear system will work reliable for two motors…i´m still not suffering about the esc. The gear system makes the difference in my opinion.

1 Like

For some reason I really want to take it out to the range and shoot it at a distance

4 Likes

No way! That some weird looking broccoli.

What are you going to cook it with?

1 Like