[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

She looks lovely, is that a double stack enclosure? What size battery did you squeeze in?

Thanks.

That’s a double stack enclosure by @bigben and a 12s6p battery by myself. It can fit more than that. I don’t have a picture of the inside since it is not very pretty. It also fits a dual escape with the dual heatsink. I still have to make the inside pretty but it’s less important so it may never happen.

I do still need to add a charge port but I don’t want to cut the enclosure so I’m going to put it in the hole by the truck and mount it with some bracket between the truck screws.

Can anyone fabricate one for me to fit a 2.1mm input jack or actually preferably an xt60 female plug? Not sure if it should be metal or 3d printed. I’ll try both.

3 Likes

I can try something out for you

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, i have the same deck and enclosure along with a second hummie and single enclosure, its great to know what will fit when you dont have the parts yet!

How’s the clearance?

This is correct, had the same issue with my own mounts during testing. Fixed it before production with a simple design change. Devil is in the details…

You guys are paying 50 dollar’s in the US? :hushed:

Here in belgium it is only 26 euro… image

2 Likes

$34.00 here

3 Likes

might have to find some heatshrink for it ig

1 Like

im happy to see people using the wera hex plus. hands down the best hex keys available.

3 Likes

@Toughook is that that space something PLA from Prusa? Looks really great, no finishing needed

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8292?u=pedrodemio

2 Likes

What does everyone like so much about these? Obviously the colors are cool but I generally try to avoid the flashy colored products. I naturally think it’s a trick lol man I’m paranoid.

Quality. Heavy duty. You can torque on then hard. The fitment is amazing. Even messed up heads.

2 Likes

they simply work when nothing else will.

2 Likes

5cm clearance in the middle, 4cm on the corners. 97mm wheels surfrodz rkp 50degree.

image image

4 Likes

yeah very impressed with this filament. It’s Filamentum Vertigo Grey. Has reflective flecks in it which do a great job of hiding the layers. Did a T Rex skull the other day and I swear you cannot see the layers without a magnifying glass ! They are a little more prominent on this design due to the large flat areas, but you’re right, no finishing required :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, never tried PLA on any ESK8 related parts due to lower glass transition temperature, but a remote would be really cool

1 Like

you are a hex key influencer!

1 Like

BAH DUM TISS!

insert laugh.wmv here

:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t expect this material to be super durable, but inspecting the part made so far it certainly feels like it is robust and up to light/medium use. The deck I’m using it on is more for display purposes, and proving a point that I can do this sort of thing. Very much a novice at CAD and printing :slight_smile: Fun to learn though.

1 Like