[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

These people literally have ONE job.

2 Likes

@Mikenopolis

https://youtu.be/h1ABjs0dFD8

4 Likes

Oh shit. This my jam, I’ve been waiting for someone to bitch to about how shit some Hermes are since my girlfriends only opinion is to stop buying so much stuff online.

I’ve been waiting 19 days for a package from Hermes, the worst most useless courier company in the all of Germany. My package sat at the local distribution center for 10 days with no updates.

The only contact for support is an email that gets you an automated reply or a toll number that cost .20-.60c per minute. I have called that number 4+ times getting told BS every time totaling close to an hour of tolls for something they have screwed up in the first place.
Only the last person was any help saying it had no reason in the system why my package was still there and he would have it looked into. Next day it’s updates to being in the delivery stage and due for delivery.
Someone was home all day waiting and at 4:30pm the tracking gets updated to “the recipient was not available”. This mofo didn’t even try to deliver the package, just pissed off and said no one was home. So now I need to call them again and pay even more in tolls to remind them how to do there single job.

PS. Don’t send anything with Hermes Germany

LOL. on a side note That guy’s cheeks would definitely not fit in a Ruroc

3 Likes

One of my favorite youtubers

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6364

IMG_20180807_220154 What about these? Who make them and at what cost? Looks badass non the less, im guessing @brenternet maybe painted them himself

2 Likes

those look like @dickyho mounts

@Okami

3 Likes

They are indeed @dickyho caliber mounts from the last batch. Can’t promise the new stock will be the same colour.

They are really decent

1 Like

Ok thanks for info.

@brenternet did u buy them directly through forum or on his ebay shop?

Also how much for a pair or it was a limited run of mounts?

1 Like

I’m in the UK and could not find them on ebay due to some regional nonsense. I bought them direct through the forum for ebay price. Check the thread for them. I believe there is an ebay link for every region now.

Quick edit. @dickyho shipped these to me within 15 minutes of receiving payment and his communication has been excellent

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6391?u=grozniy

Awesome. You did that @moon?

2 Likes

Yes, quick cheap prototype that was made in China, 2 day processing time. It is ready to ship, going to ship it to Flipsky so they can combine the ESCs and the carbon fiber plate

Its for the gear drive I am working on with @uigiroux

WeChat%2022211

In the future it will be made out of aluminium since apparently CF will hasten the corrosion of the aluminium due to galvanic corrosion.

17 Likes

Awesome @moon

1 Like

Beautifull R&D ! The render is gorgeous in real :stuck_out_tongue: the 3d view too !

3 Likes

I think that you would get rid of the corrosion problems with a thicc anodization layer.

Looks sexy on CF!

1 Like

Maybe but over time the gears will wear it down.

Correct me if I am wrong but enertion used carbon fiber plates and nothing went wrong

Yes it’s nice and it’s not even glossy carbon at the moment

Just make everything from CF :slight_smile:

The large circular slots around the larger hole are for mounting this thing to the truck?

I am not going to claim that the ammount of CF is too little around that area, since im not verifying this with calculations, which I hope you guys did, but was such a large adjustment angle really needed? If these slots really are for mounting to the truck

Yep they look a little thin there, could be the angle of the picture. Wont know until I get them

I was planning on making present angles on each side so the user doesn’t have to tinker much

Trampa uses CF and alu on his mounts, and Jens also used CF cover plates on earlier versions of his gear drive.

1 Like