[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I’d be happy to share the STL and parts list, but I’m 95% sure the setup will only work on the particular Bern helmet I have unless otherwise modified.

Here’s the video quality from the helmet cam.

2 Likes

imageLOCTITE 638 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps can approach 0.25 mm. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration.”

1 Like

Video quality is pretty for. I would be able to to the CAD stuff. So there Mobius action camera has an in-built camera, do they have a setup with external camera? Do you have a pic of the setup before mounting everything in the helmet?

My suggestion get fur for your microphone to hide those wind noises :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does come with an internal camera module, but it’s very easily removable and extendable. I own the wide angle version “B” lens. There are both 8" and 2" - 26pin extension cables available for purchase the original Mobius Actioncam, though Mobius doesn’t recommend more than 8" of extension as the signal can suffer. I also purchased the bigger 820mah battery for the setup, and re-positioned the battery above the PCB housing on the back of the helmet to keep it low-profile. I unfortunately didn’t take any pre-build photos. Someone made a pretty good SW replica of the camera assembly which I utilized and modified for my 3D printed housings.

Edit, the wide angle lens I had to take measurements and rebuild from scratch.

https://grabcad.com/library/mobius-action-cam-1

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7156?u=skunk

Burn or cheap one ply TP?

1 Like

Ha! I actually wish it were poo

5 Likes

Working for @willpark16 again then

5 Likes

Maybe willpark16 died and is haunting all of us

2 Likes

Did you ever get that refund?

What happened?

Shhh it’s a secret but if you really wanna know, @longhairedboy’s mom came in an surprised him so much he accidentally shorted his battery pack with excitement

2 Likes

brother, i hope not.

I was getting ready to place a nickle bridge, dropped the strip, fumbled with it and it hit a bad spot and lit up!

3 Likes

Damn man, I am just waiting for something like that to happen. Only a matter of time really.

4 Likes

i did that exact same thing except with a piece of wire and my reflexes made me slam my head into my giant light which proceeded to shatter in the hood of my hoodie

i also accidentally stuck a nail into an outlet and slammed my hand into the wall and broke a small hole with my knuckle

2 Likes

Exactly, after it happened one time I cover everything I’m not working with electrical tape so that even dropping there is no way to short

1 Like

Haha! That’s funny shit!

1 Like

No man the enclosure. I’m good with a dremel but I’m not that good

I did that once with a wine glass. Roommate knocked it over, instinct went to catch it only to slam it against the wall and it cut my hand as it shattered.

1 Like