[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Yo who build that?

not sure haha, I just found a photo from google :slight_smile:

Pretty much the dream of plug-and-play DIY esk8 :smiley:

2 Likes

No Old school deck yet. I come from the 80s skate scene and skated as a semi professional a while longer the popsicle decks took place in street skateboarding. I had about 130 street and pool decks so far(old school and new school), and started electric skateboarding the first day on a dane burman 8,5 from Zero and it was awful with this Onan x2 i ride underneath. After a few lazy and uncomfortable rides i decided to do my homework on longboard decks to find the right thing for me. And finally I found a few very impressive decks I can ride safely with a kind of a bit aggressiveness.I need a larger wheelbase for electric skateboarding than i needed before without any power. My interest in this shorter carbon fiber deck from enskate is because i think the ordinary street skate scene is asking for some sort of board like this. Street skaters do not have a sense of interest in longer boards(mostly not in the beginning) and that could be the reason for the boosted board mini. For myself i am totally happy with my decks and my boards in general.Maybe i would try an old school deck, but with smaller sized wheels maybe 80mm or something.Now I’m on 93mm wheels and i ride very soft bushings(nobody can handle that hahahah) and thats the reason why old school or popsicles would not work for me because i get massive wheelbites and risers make this kind of decks feel like skating a skyscraper hahaha

1 Like

looks awesome dude. if i were you id try squeeze more in! 12ah at 6s on graphenes will be awesome though! i run 10s2p on nano techs at 9ah and they’re brilliant

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/286?u=topcloud

@Riako just sell me the damn thing already :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve got some tattu 12000 and get about 20 km out of a pair

1 Like

Will be one next to it as well. 12s 12Ah

1 Like

Yeah they are amazing from what I’ve heard

I have the 22000 tattu aswell ,range about 40km

I’ve done marbling on a deck like that and it adheres fine you just can’t have a ton on the board.

7 Likes

Gorgeous. Step up your game @Sender teddy bear

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/293?u=sayekim

Enclosure, cut out, griptape, glass fritt?

I say it’s glass fritt and pretty damn original.

I don’t like it. Good for you. Nice work.

It’s a blood orange griptape :wink: image

7 Likes

What deck is that btw? Looks like the wheel cutouts are big enough for pneumies. :heart_eyes:

I would guess omen barbarian

2 Likes

Yea it’s OMEN :ok_hand:

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/305?u=pjotr47

Hehe :joy:

Just wait some days longer :wink: I send the customs the invoice before they even receive my package. image

Is it possible to charge and monitor batt at the same time? Im using it to only monitor batt lvl, didnt think I could add socket to plug charger. Could you post pictures how you put it together?

2 Likes

Yes you can charge and monitor voltage at the same time, that’s why there is a charge port on the pocket voltmeter. Here’s the model and build instructions, you just solder the volt meter leads in the middle of the charge port and pigtail.

8 Likes