[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I tried fitting two focboxes but it’s a little to small, the board is shit but I love the deck and it has brake lights and front lights you can attach to a vesc. It can fit a 10s3p battery in it. Only real problem I encountered is how stiff and small the deck is.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, when I got this thing, it got run over and it didn’t take any damage. The only electrics I have in it are the hubs. I broke the board within two weeks of getting it, battery drained so badly I couldn’t get a mile. The company is a rip off, they say it’s made in Alhambra, but it’s made in China and there customer service is terrible. It does have this lcd screem on it, not sure how I can hook it up to a vesc

2 Likes

ahh cool…yeah but only one focbox would fit, and 10s3p is a good battery pack for this small board i think. Just going dual on this should be enough in my opinion. :thinking:

I think it fits a unity, I’ll get dimensions soon, Board is at my storage unit at the time. You could fit a 10s4p but it would take a bit of improvising

2 Likes

ah sorry i made a mistake in thinking…the foc box is single and the unity is dual hahahaha…mhhh… maybe there is enough space in the front if you remove the damn display nobody needs, hahahaha, but just a suggestion, nothing serious. Im interested how this will turn out. good luck peace

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/276?u=riako

Yeeaaah !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1: I plan the same !

5 Likes

Couldnt fit double stack 18650 without harming the deck. so much extra space. Had to think of something else :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think its really perfect ^^

2 Likes

what lipos are they?

look at the first pic

1 Like

Being blind :slight_smile:

1 Like

have to confess i did a 3d model before ordering 2 of them… “this should fit… according to meassuremnts given” they fit like a glove.

2 Likes

What is the dimensions of the pack before and after?

183x77x57mm before. (Length, Width, Height) 366(+space obv)x77x28mm After

2 Likes

More info on the deck?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/279?u=moon

beautiful

13 Likes

@ryansinatra acrylic pour? Looks awesome man!

1 Like

I believe that’s what it was. We had a friend do it. After seeing the results I may have to learn :smile:

5 Likes

My wife does it on mugs and yetis and random stuff. She needs to make herself a deck!

20190215_170758

14 Likes

I wonder if glass frit would work or would it just be a weak point for the epoxy to stick to?

@Sender

2 Likes