[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

LMFAO, what did you even ask them to do?? They couldn’t have made those from scratch, it’s got the tooth and belt info engraved onto the side.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9604?u=mmaner

@Quiles your welcome brother :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve got the 242 and 6xx from hobby king. Both work great. I got a drop of the 6xx on my chain and now one of the links is jammed lol. I might have to get the hammer and break the bond haha

I have the real 243 and found the HK to hold up better in high vibrations, it might have just been a crappy mount that was slipping though

1 Like

Thx :smile: It’s a classic cr10, print in pla, standard quality. But the prototype works perfectly well !

I have start “collecting” tools since I begin in esk8, I have just some basic 1st price power tool. It is the machinist the real guy here, but I take huge pleasure thinking and prototyping things. I have some more work done, just want to make some tests and the good finishing before to show you guys !

1 Like

Just asked them to make the holes, as these were raw pulley stock with only small center punches already set up by the manufacturer… It didn’t happen… :smiley:

@venom121212 looks like your enertion controller was close to crash all your build. What happened? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, I was trying to get a video of the right motor torquing harder than the left at startup, giving a weird wobble effect. Then my remote wanted to party and just stayed full throttle. It now stays stuck anytime I push it forward. Total use time: 5 minutes.

6 Likes

Totally worth it

2 Likes

Okay that is extremely out of the ordinary. Shoot me a PM with your details ill have a new one sent out.

5 Likes

Rizwan has already escalated the issue to tech support, I can still PM if necessary.

1 Like

Great CS Bara

3 Likes

Ah okay I am techsupport! I haven’t gotten there yet. No need to pm !

1 Like

No worries, it was only a minute or two ago. Thanks for jumping in!

Anytime man. I actually had a lot of changes done to the Nano in the last batch. I expect a much more robust remote now. No changes to the actual pcb or anything. Just to the assembly.

4 Likes

You should send me to test so I can update the review here…

http:///2019/01/17/esk8-remotes-garbage-or-greatness/

I’ll send it back after I’m done.

3 Likes

Maybe one of the belts has more tension than the other? I know that causes the wheels of my board to start up unevenly (or because 1 is lacking a hall sensor), but it’s practically unnoticeable when riding.

2 Likes

I think that can be arranged. Most of the updates were to avoid failure like broken charge ports, switches etc. The feel is slightly better as everything is much more secured.

1 Like

Im psyched to hear it. My main issue with the Nano-X was the return response on the trigger, I had the same issue as @venom121212 on multiple remotes, granted not after 5 mins :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I agree, I can’t really notice it much in the limited riding I did. Thanks for the suggestion

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9616?u=pjotr47

Waiiittt!! Is that a lcd in a winning remote? or are my eyes so bad?

1 Like