[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Soon you will know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Groupsride 16sep @gent?

I will try to be there :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Those are new plastics which are harder, stronger and sound absorbing :slight_smile: Price should be same maybe bit more expensive. The gold joke should stop :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry I took it too far with that :sweat: and you won’t hear it from me anymore.

Will that become a standard on all the gear drives moving forward?

Probably

1 Like

What is the deck you used ?

I like gold

2 Likes

Silver always looks better

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6738?u=mishrasubhransu

@Pedrodemio, looks really cool. Can you change the section setting in CAD so that we can see the components in their color as opposed to all red?

1 Like

Sure, keep and eye on my build thread that I will post some changes I made and leave the view as is

1 Like

and do these new plastics have a name?:wink:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6823 IMG_20180910_193848 @Riako how much u spent on all of that? :open_mouth:

I guess u have got a couple of boards to choose from also… or u just enjoy switching controllers a lot (or from time to time…)

Looks like a couple thousand euros in just vescs alone :smiley:

5 Likes

long story short, I created UNiK 3 years ago to release this exact specific board with the deck hand made in south france, by a shaper, with my signature mounts with crossbar. Then I went to create all kind of stuff, test all kind of boards, supporting different brands and giving them exposure, not for money or special interest but mainly because I like to ride different things.

I’m participating to a town fair soon and I prepared two UNiK boards and I rode them today. I was like… wow. That’s really insane and was like… what did I do in 3 years. So I’m gonna focus more on these little jewels. The board is really a top ride and I forgot how good it is.

I’m also gonna work on the website to make it more product driven, too much confusion right now on the identity of products. So expect more footage with this dual crazy board soon.

15 Likes

Thoughts on your website, I couldn’t find a search field. Maybe I just didn’t see but if you really don’t have, please add on :pray::ok_hand:

1 Like

I spend … especially a lot of time :smile: !!! This is passion, I do not count and should not ! But this is not all mine :blush:

I took advantage of the arrival of FSESC 6.6 and 4.20 dual and mini, disassembly of my Darth and therefore the V6 are free for short time, the 4.10 (one is death) no more used since last year. The 4.12 still have a problem,… I hope the new Maytech ones will be fine. The focboxes never passed a detection bldc … in foc ok. but that’s the end with this. ESCape arrived today! There are a lot of new and not yet mounted on the customer setup … (4 boards in making actually).

3 Likes
1 Like

Music to my ears. We need solid supply in the EU

3 Likes

I like that deck

2 Likes

It rides very good and has a lot of concave. It’s a very stiff deck so really no flex bit I really love the kicktail :smile:

1 Like