[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Thats the new one?

1 Like

The green one

20190201_165639 20190201_165626

9 Likes

can you do this for my hummie deck and bigben enclosure?

4 Likes

Send me a PM!

2 Likes

Spreading like wild fire lol.

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9487?u=mich21050 You alright? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mild concussion…bruised ribs, neck is sore as hell…

But all in all…lucky as hell. 30mph+ fall

18 Likes

Damn. Good shit tho coming out of it basically injury free. Time for new helmet.

5 Likes

Nope! I do have thin risers on it

1 Like

Oh yeah…no idea what happened yet, since I had to leave on travel …so my board is disconnected at the house waiting for me to dissect.

I assume it was a short. But it was a horrible day as the back of my head bounced off the street.

By far my helmet saved me… the impact was absorbed through my shoulder. My body compacted…mainly ribs that absorbed that punishment…and finally flipped hard to my back and that’s where my helmet was punished. Also my backpack saved me as well.

At 30…almost 35mph. It was a nasty fall. Thank goodness I wore a helmet. It easily saved me from serious injuries, possible death. Now time for a new helmet.

19 Likes

Glad no serious injuries happened. I dread the day my helmet gets bashed.

I wonder if MIPs or that Rheon liner in helmet would’ve prevented the concussion.

5 Likes

What?!? I thought I was the only one :disappointed_relieved: LoL jkng.

@Sender How long does it take for those rydesafe decals to get delivered. I got a message saying it was shipped last Saturday but they don’t give any tracking info.

1 Like

I didn’t get tracking either and they just showed up in about a week

4 Likes

same. took about a week.

2 Likes

Regarding those 5 inch tires. ( @mmaner @rey8801 @Skunk ) I have one quite bad quality sample because factory don’t have more and it was the last bad one and I had to beg them to send it. There’s quite high MOQ but it’s a risk since I can’t test this single one that I have. Now they have holiday so we can get back to this later. I’ll start dedicated post about it and see how many people could be in for a group buy.

4 Likes

They are happy to send samples.

1 Like

Really? I had an order of 4 pcs but after I mde payment they asked me can they send 5x1 inch. I said no and in the end they refund me and told me that they have one last sample. Production batch is 500pcs. That is the info I had.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9491?u=skunk

I just saved this picture for future Photoshop contests lol

13 Likes

You heathen

3 Likes

Funny way to spell troll

5 Likes