[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

For sure. Something like selling my stake doesn’t happen overnight anyway.

You are very right though. Thank you.

12 Likes

So dope. Can’t wait to see how the stickers hold up. I wanna do some more decks like that. Got 300+ stickers left.

3 Likes

I am eager to see how it does as well!

2 Likes

It needs to be called steve

3 Likes

Take my money now!!!

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9479?u=skunk

Real clean build man

1 Like

Just trying to figure out my motor clearance issues at the moment, but it’s really coming together nicely :slight_smile: thanks yo!

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9478?u=dareno

its all good no one knows my names Daren

@dareno

@Mich21050 nice work :ok_hand::+1:
2 Likes

Damn bastard. What ever happened to you break it you buy it?!?!

3 Likes

Which wheels are these? MEFO?

1 Like

using it with caguamas, works fine with risers, 8mm more or les

Yes, but I need to use 100mm wheels or bigger, I will put the 3DServisas Nano Gear Drive on it. The V2 has wheel wells and better suited for larger wheels.

Yup, on 110mm AMV hubs.

1 Like

I’ll take the battery :wink:

1 Like

Lol

3 Likes

Nah but foreal I would’ve put the dude down the second I saw he broke my board He would have been laying in the street waiting for trash pickup.

1 Like

Oh he left scuffed up, but only 5% because of the board, 95% his reaction.

1 Like

What are your overall thoughts on the bindings? Are they comfortable? How tall are you? How far apart are your feet?

Im so so conficted between these: image

or the Freeboard S2s:image

They’re comfortable enough, my feet do start to fatigue after several miles and jumps. Those MBS look like the face some decent padding, but they won’t be as easy to get out of if you need to bail. I’ve had to bail a few times and my feet slip right out.

Best thing about having bindings to me is the added stability they seem to bring. As I said in an earlier post, going 27mph is really stable and then being able to turn on a dime, I haven’t ridden another board that can do that so well.

I’m 5’10" I do have longer than average legs, but having the brackets secured with the outside truck bolts seems to work great on the spud.

1 Like