[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Hell yeah. All new beast

2 Likes

A big part of me wants to chuck the battery no matter what it looks like.

I don’t know what I would do with it as I want to go 12s, and I would obviously not sell something like that.

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9457?u=b264

@mutantbass Use shoelace locks - but you have to get the big ones, not just any cheap china bullshit from online - and put them on your remote straps/lanyards. Not only do they hold the remote to your wrist, but you use a different color for each board. I found them in-person at a New Balance store. I also have ones I ordered online that are pieces of fucking trash and too small and they’d fall apart in 5 seconds anyway. So these exact ones in this photo are what you want.

s-l1600%20(1)

Then you instantly know which remote runs which board when there is a pile of remotes…

6 Likes

Maybe sell the battery to alextech :thinking: Just jk…

6 Likes

Just a dummy with no clue…I learned when I was kid with my brand new racing RC car that was like a grand for my parent to spend…lol … remote first then car… demolished it not even two mins built …lol … I now why my dad turned red and almost cried now … I was 11or 12…still not knowing money well…but maybe you should look into a safety a/s150 trigger wire for the on/off button or a anti spark security system as your kiddos will be getting older and more experimental with dadys toys…lol

2 Likes

@JohnnyMeduse [https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9447?u=virol]

Could you Share me an opinion on that remote? Please

My 5 year old know better.

I am not even talking about the remote and board thing. You don’t know what you don’t know.

It is the taking something that isn’t yours without permission, destroying it, and acting like it is no big deal instead of being apologetic and attempting to rectify it.

I am the fuck out. Selling my half and moving on. I don’t need this shit. It is a long game thing any way. As long as I can walk away with 100k, I am so gone.

Then, who knows. Maybe. 20190123_164418

28 Likes

Build a new board. Take a vacation. Hear the Northwest has some great trails.

6 Likes

IMG_20190205_203157

Somewhere under 40mm

5 Likes

This is the part that makes me speechless and how you didn’t eat him right there …I true family member or best friend yes I’d wait a second breath and hope they wouldn’t say that…well if they were true to me and they know not to say that to me …the french native would be boiling … all I’ll want to hear is I’ll pay I’m deeply sorry I’m serious sorry… because if I was you in that moment I wouldn’t be typing right now as wifi isn’t in jail …as I said before your a good man I’d eat him if he tryed to say it wasn’t him to me …and the fact my niece that is five will admit and say she broke something after I told her not to touch it…at least she has the balls to get the punishment. I’m deeply sorry this shit happened to you dude.all I know is something better will come out of it …when a door closes a window always opens up

4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9464?u=sender

DAYUMMMM!

LEMMEE AT EM!

10 Likes

Right… so much want

5 Likes

Probably the best package Ive ever gotten :rofl:

7 Likes

I am so psyched. How many is that?

It would be great to test on the CSRP.

“City Slicker Revitalization Project”

Just sayin!

6 Likes

3 different gear drives plates 1 cross bar for @andy87 Gears for all terrain Some “moonbeams” deck protectors

6 Likes

@moon

where are you getting CF so cheap?

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear how it goes!

Looks like a great damn design!

2 Likes

Its cheap but not that cheap. I just get it made in China. Im not keen on milling carbon fiber myself since it would be shitty to put those kind of particles in the tiny little room in my makerspace.

4 Likes

Gotcha

Cant beat China.

3 Likes

Prices are crazy, quality is also crazy… You don’t know what to expect.

Im happy with this particular factory, and I just make these deck protectors just because when i sell them it covers the shipping fee from China

2 Likes