[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Yeah, you can probably. I wanted these for the small airgaps to vent the pack tho, so will prob route em ontop. Theres 2-2.5mm standoff on each side which prevents 100% surface ontact on each side (the hinges for connecting another row)

What is the thickness of the double-stack? (including the nubs)

Can check when I get home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dooood what happened? You alright @Sender https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9454?u=indiangummy

3 Likes

Nooo WTH I thought those decks are strong and high quality. Your not even that heavy :frowning:

2 Likes

Shit! :disappointed_relieved: Too much beer and the deck could not take it or a car run over the deck. I honestly hope the damage is limited to the deck. This is one of my fears with my esk8s. Getting a multi thousand dollar esk8 getting run over by a car.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9454?u=taz

7 Likes

9ee2e5907f5317c062a3e4f5f83f3660a6ccd571_1_690x388 tenor

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

17 Likes

@sender come on man. Tell us what happened, the suspense is killing us. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Sender :frowning: This literally makes my heart hurt

2 Likes

I think he may be in mourning and in the process of burying it in the back yard while taps plays

1 Like

Wasn’t me.

My business partner (who never has been on a board) turned it all on turned the remote on (which was in my jacket).

I was gone literally 2 seconds getting my dog and he did all this and sent it into a wall in full speed in reverse.

Then his ass was fucking flippant and dismissive. We fought.

I won. Though I didn’t close first him or anything, just dominated though.

It wasn’t the board, it was the disrespect of taking someones shit you don’t understand without permission, destroying it, then acting like “oh NBD, it’s just the deck right”

No it is not just the deck you dumb fuck.

The awesome part is I have way more money into the business so even if he “pays” for it, it is still really me who is “paying” for it.

Work is quite awkward at the moment.

37 Likes

Condolances but this would have me worried. IME people never change

4 Likes

Fuck that guy.

But for science pls do a video of the autopsy.

6 Likes

The coworker or the board?

20 Likes

Sorry to hear about that man. How does being a business partner have anything to do with paying for the board? Unless he just opens a cash register, grabs a few hundreds and hands them to you.

PS So to get this right, he took the remote from your jacket, turned it on and then proceeded to slam on the brakes? All of that without permission? And then instead of admitting he royally fucked up, he was dismissive? The guy is an asshole. This is equivalent to getting the keys of his car from his coat, taking his car, crashing it and then saying why are you upset, it is just a scratch.

3 Likes

Sorry man, not everyone can see the hours sweat and blood, best to let it go so that the bus. does not suffer

Now go get another LaCroix deck

2 Likes

Both?

:joy::rofl::thinking:

2 Likes

OMG @Sender I’m glad this is not a accident that you were hurt in…but reading the actual situation… you are by far a good man … I would have ate that guy instantly…I’m speechless and hart broken seeing this

2 Likes

This is a really good point. I want to learn as much as possible about how all the internals held up.

It will my process get better.

11 Likes

Thanks for all the support and love guys!

I really do love this place. We have such a cool community it is unreal.

I got a message from @arch this morning from Lacroix.

If you guys didn’t already know, they are an awesome fucking organization.

22 Likes