[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

The battery at the bottom of the board is for replacement. There are extra batteries, tools and beer cans in the box …:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Nice, how far can you go with this setup? That is something that I still want to do, make a trailer of plywood with the bottom being entirely a double stack of cells, a back pack on top and start riding exploring the country

1 Like

Sorry bro can’t!

1 Like

Can you tell me how to plug in that yellow plug on the battery? Where do I plug it in and what do I do after I plug it in.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9438?u=pat.speed

Damn! How’d that happen.

I love it when my wheels are just small enough to get the belt off to push home

2 Likes

You’ll need to ask @Andy87 about this bud.

1 Like

No idea, I had jumped over a crack in the side walk and then I had no power, didn’t hear it happen due to having headphones in (never again) but by the looks of it maybe a rock got wedged in there with the belt and pulley.

1 Like

Is that a snapped psychotiller mount?

4 Likes

Sure is. I didn’t think it was possible.

4 Likes

With esk8, every failure, however improbable, seems to somehow be possible…

3 Likes

That’s insane man, I’ve bent a TB mount but honestly I would has been better off if it broke like yours maybe I wouldn’t have been thrown off as bad.

Also. Is that a spud with tkp surfrodz?

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t get thrown off, I landed the jump and then used the throttle, no response.

1 Like

Heck yeah it is! With the freebord bindings too, it’s crazy how stable it is at speed while having like a 5 foot turning radius.

2 Likes

Ive got something very similar in the works. Bindings and all

1 Like

Its amazing how well it works, jumping up curbs takes some getting used to but its surprisingly easy after the first few times. Make sure you get some riptide bushings in there though

3 Likes

Not anymore. I moved and it didn’t make it lol. I’m sure it would help though. I gotta remember how to use the builtin leveler. I was tweaking it while it was printing to make sure all the lines were the same thickness though.

I ran without charge with 6S 10A X 8ea. It ran 170km. Five years ago, my E board was 6S ESC.

9 Likes

Ah;;;; As expected, the beer was sprayed with fractions. Shake it…shake it…:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes