[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Wing, that was two months ago. They are overdue by one and 1/2 months. You pay for them already?

They offer to ship out reds or full refund but I really want those white ones.

Why would you want that? Reds are much better looking. Picking dirt did not turn them as muddy as the whites

reasons 10chars

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9433?u=pedrodemio

4 Likes

The battery at the bottom of the board is for replacement. There are extra batteries, tools and beer cans in the box …:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Nice, how far can you go with this setup? That is something that I still want to do, make a trailer of plywood with the bottom being entirely a double stack of cells, a back pack on top and start riding exploring the country

1 Like

Sorry bro can’t!

1 Like

Can you tell me how to plug in that yellow plug on the battery? Where do I plug it in and what do I do after I plug it in.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9438?u=pat.speed

Damn! How’d that happen.

I love it when my wheels are just small enough to get the belt off to push home

2 Likes

You’ll need to ask @Andy87 about this bud.

1 Like

No idea, I had jumped over a crack in the side walk and then I had no power, didn’t hear it happen due to having headphones in (never again) but by the looks of it maybe a rock got wedged in there with the belt and pulley.

1 Like

Is that a snapped psychotiller mount?

4 Likes

Sure is. I didn’t think it was possible.

4 Likes

With esk8, every failure, however improbable, seems to somehow be possible…

3 Likes

That’s insane man, I’ve bent a TB mount but honestly I would has been better off if it broke like yours maybe I wouldn’t have been thrown off as bad.

Also. Is that a spud with tkp surfrodz?

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t get thrown off, I landed the jump and then used the throttle, no response.

1 Like

Heck yeah it is! With the freebord bindings too, it’s crazy how stable it is at speed while having like a 5 foot turning radius.

2 Likes