[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

@okp What are these beauty’s

2 Likes

ehhe that’s some of my stuff that I release for my personal riding as I like to test new things, over and over. It requires a bunch of dedication and prioritization in my personal money as two of these cost a billet. If I find time, I put that on my UNiK “hobby” shop for people to order. Lately, I’ve been missing time and hopefully in the future I’ll get more time to put more products available for people to ride but that’s a fight against time!

These are CNC AL7075 which include the baseplate with little funny details. I also got the mounts adapted to this hanger but they are also waiting on my closet.

I did these probably back in January 2018 and launch the prototypes for production in may. The video below is me riding these in July then Sept if I’m correct.

2 Likes

Amazing @okp I Love the look of them and I’ll be watching for them in your shop in the future for sure… this with some 78 Mach 1 would be dope as f*#* sitting on a moonshine 34 sidkick deck

4 Likes

hehe thanks man !

1 Like

I was confused at first thought they were a PNL truck maybe??. close but nope…with calber style base plate… I knew they had to be a creation of yours… Make sure you tag me when you have your first stock in …I love them…

1 Like

Those wheels tho…

6 Likes

Yeah, the sippy cup shows just how much I need those badass wheels!

3 Likes

@okp your cnc 8“ mtb hubs please :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

They really are the perfect size for the board I’m working on. I definitely want to be in the first batch of pulleys when you get them ready

3 Likes

Venom Mach 1 are top dog wheels right now. @okp and I were tagging you about wheels but you were out racing the barrett. he is building some Mach 1 wheel pully for his chasing time build and hopefully for his store @skunk this might mean two vendors soon yyaayy Please @chaka and @okp please make these beautys come to us in the eskate world

2 Likes

I second this. I’ve got at least two builds in the works that would love these. Hopefully the pullys will fit surf-rodz and their 10 mm axles. (@okp @chaka )

2 Likes

I’ve got so many builds in my mind if these come out

1 Like

Looks like I will need to keep a bolt on option in mind!

First priority is a slip on style for the Revolver drive. Not to hard to retro-fit almost any hanger to fit our bearing seat if you have access to a lath. A bolt on type might be difficult, I will need to check the clearances to see if there is enough space for holes and threads.

3 Likes

no bolt on needed here. I’ve got plenty of axle to run bearings.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9426?u=indiangummy

did you wrap that your self? @SeanHacker

3 Likes

Yep. Weather here is shitty and I got bored. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What deck is that? Jet somthing…

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9427?u=skunk

4 Likes

Looks sweet!

2 Likes

I want all the downhill decks with kicktails

6 Likes

Jet Banshee 38" Was debating between Rayne Otherside and this, the Rayne seems to have wheelbite even with 70mm so I went for the Jet. I need to protect the bottom side somehow the wheel wells are just bare cut wood.

1 Like