[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I watched the whole thing yesterday with the wife. Good laugh. Took tim a beer to warm up. You can watch your demeanor change as each glass get Lower @Sender

9 Likes

:joy::rofl: Yes you invented “bigger AAs”

3 Likes

Well god dammit, people just have no fucking clue so I was trying to relate to something they know!

LOL

12 Likes

@venom121212 stage 4 complete!

20190201_101531

20190202_144500

23 Likes

My jaw quite literally dropped. You are my hero.

4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9403?u=mutantbass

God dammit, those are the only wheels I have seen that tempt me away from my trampa urban treads. gorgeous

3 Likes

Please don’t fill my head with dreams of a Trampa Ministar :slight_smile:

@moon Carbon Fibre “I-thing” brackets… what a perfect part, we all should be using these. I’m ordering a few more sets. These Moonbeams are the best solution I’ve ever found for protecting valuable deadstock decks (metal always leaves marks) and as a bonus they eiiminated the creaking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you were saying? :sweat_smile::rofl:

Photo%2007-12-2018%2C%2000%2001%2044

6 Likes

I had no clue they were good, I havent ridden a board with them yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Soon brother soon You know I got you first on my list

9 Likes

That makes me so happy :joy:

3 Likes

You were correct on size. Just came in… But there are 3 leads instead of two. Hope I don’t blow it up lol

1 Like

One of the leads is a switched one so you can tell whether a plug is in the jack or not. Don’t use that one

Just figure out whichever one is the pin and which one is the ring and use those

Don’t stick multimeter probes in a barrel jack

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9407?u=skatardude10

Nylon I’m guessing?

I love that feeling… Paying all this money for some quality material and your big, thick, :eggplant: gets all bent out of shape before you know it.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9398?u=bor.inc @BigBrit you are comming at the 5feb right too?

@Sapphirinia do you have an enclosed chamber? Also try printing on a different surface or treat it with some kind of adhesion component. A super level bed also helps

@okp What are these beauty’s

2 Likes

ehhe that’s some of my stuff that I release for my personal riding as I like to test new things, over and over. It requires a bunch of dedication and prioritization in my personal money as two of these cost a billet. If I find time, I put that on my UNiK “hobby” shop for people to order. Lately, I’ve been missing time and hopefully in the future I’ll get more time to put more products available for people to ride but that’s a fight against time!

These are CNC AL7075 which include the baseplate with little funny details. I also got the mounts adapted to this hanger but they are also waiting on my closet.

I did these probably back in January 2018 and launch the prototypes for production in may. The video below is me riding these in July then Sept if I’m correct.

2 Likes

Amazing @okp I Love the look of them and I’ll be watching for them in your shop in the future for sure… this with some 78 Mach 1 would be dope as f*#* sitting on a moonshine 34 sidkick deck

4 Likes

hehe thanks man !

1 Like