[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

@Skunk nice seeing you getting better

3 Likes

Well I think it is time to put that cast to the test if you fall and you are hurt the cast didn’t work and they need to go back and try again and do it for free because they messed up the first time. As Ron Swanson says.

4 Likes

There’s really no way of telling if the tendons are going to stretch back out until I start moving my arm around again…

:wink: :wink: masterbation

2 Likes

That what caused the damage in the first place not a skateboard fall

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :scream:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8976

that cable protection looks just like tinned copper braid… Is that actually metal or is the picture deceiving?

1 Like

Looks like braided wire to me. Hopefully its braided rubber hose. Its almost worth the short risk for the look though.

1 Like

You must have me confused with someone else. I’m hung like the proverbial donkey and the only racerstars i’ve ever owned I gave to skunk. You’re thinking of @brenternet hes hung like a marmoset and loves little baby motors because too much speed messes up his bouffant.

3 Likes

It’s stainless steel wire wrap with protections around spots underneath

1 Like

I would cry lol

grimace_emoji

You should buy some plastic tubing and have that on the inside to prevent shorts

1 Like

Yeah might be a good idea, I actually already have some I just need to apply it

1 Like

I love the look of the stainless braid, the extra faff of insulation is worth it for the look.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8988

What’s with that black stuff?

It decreases electrical resistance :wink:

2 Likes

Apparently, it was on fire. It smells strongly of fire and mold inside. But shockingly, the connector fire did not cause the failure. The failure was caused when the blue and green wire shorted through their melted insulation. Plastic insulation. This failure was directly caused because the prebuilt manufacturer did not use silicone-insulated wire and they did not use big enough wire. Either one would have saved this from happening.

2 Likes

Who is the manufacturer??

Honestly I think the only reason the fire went out is because of lack of oxygen inside the enclosure…

2 Likes

Metroboard

1 Like