[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

jesus christ

1 Like

MURICA :us_outlying_islands::us::us_outlying_islands: 10char

6 Likes

Because it’s not bad enough that I can’t work full-time because my arm… Let’s get this guy more bills. Oh and they said I’d be fine with just Tylenol no painkillers

4 Likes

I have cutting tools and pilers at work I would have done the job for free. Could probably have ordered some ether for you too.

7 Likes

Man I had some fun with ether when I was like 20 … shits crazy

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8922?u=b264

This is sick. Any kegel-core version?

4 Likes

@b264 I believe the insert part of their wheel pullys share the same bolt pattern. So it sould bolt right up with the insert part of the 40t pullys you ordered

2 Likes

Kegel are done

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f63

7 Likes

Fucking bats

1 Like

Tell me about it

9 Likes

You just earned some major points in my book

1 Like

Hunter was the first writer to get me to sit down and read a book i wasn’t ordered to read. Huge impact on my youth.

Yeah getting to do research on his life for a school project was a blessing in disguise

1 Like

For me that was Dune.

2 Likes

Dune was good. I tried listening to the audio book not long ago tho and it was painful lol. Books were wild. Definitely pulled you in.

1 Like

I only have noods to writers on my right arm (tattoo) So far hunter and lovecraft . Douglas Adams is next

Black light thc tattoo for me whoop whoop!

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8922?u=sender

Whose is that?! :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Going on this…20190108_173029 20190108_172954

Obviously going with TB silver 6380s…

17 Likes

some Sender :grinning:

3 Likes

My first book I read without doing it for class was fight club. My college had a lot of off the wall books like the exorcist, the rum diary, feat and loathing. Since it was a college the had a copy of mein kampf in the history department. I read it and it was interesting and had the rest of the world read it probably would have changed history and stopped a mad man before coming to power.

1 Like