[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/e/9/e91fe949a8ea92a7abe590742210e4d2b2d3ff48_1_677x500.jpeg

It’s just me or … ?

:yum: I’m in love with these colors !!! @Sender … it can’t be better I guess, congrats’ !! It’s going to be a legendary esk8 !

5 Likes

Hell yeah!

Build Name: Sullivan

4 Likes

AWESOME !!! :heart_eyes:

But he is also a monster :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Exactly. Plan is 13s on that rig…

Just wait until the all raw gear drives come in…

5 Likes

Yeah, that guy :face_with_monocle: But this one is made for our application.

@akhlut first test one.

5 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8909?u=sender

After seeing all the Hummie motor builds and your board here, I have come to the conclusion that I really like different color wheels front to back.

It is just cool.

Edit: Oh yeah, sorry about your belt. :cry:

5 Likes

Fully admitting my fuck up after examining my loop key set up with a clear mind and beggining to make a new one I realized that I hooked up the antispark wrong and instead of jumping positive to positive I hooked up positive to ground. I take full responsibility for my fuck up and I’m actually relieved it was something I did and not an actual component failure.

Just to make it clear I made a correct loopkey but I mixed the Vesc plug with the loop key plug and blew it up.

4 Likes

Your lucky your battery is a beast and could output the current demand, a smaller battery would have fried

2 Likes

My battery didn’t even get warm lol

3 Likes

Thx man!! I’m glad it got to you safely!

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I plugged a vesc up backwords once, it went kaboom :grinning:

3 Likes

I guess I’m lucky, I connected a flipsky backwards a few weeks back and it just made a funny noise it still runs fine tho. I guess it’s lucky I powered it with a lab psu

3 Likes

Is there a reason vesc’s don’t have reverse polarity protection?

Money I would assume. It shouldn’t be needed unless you do something dumb :grinning:

3 Likes

Well the verdict is in, both front Focbox blew DRV chips but the 2 rear survived. I’ll be running 2wd for a little bit lol now I’ll have real insane range.

2 Likes

Send em to @JohnnyMeduse, he will fix you up.

1 Like

Oh I will get them shipped out by the end of the week I’ll pop them.open first to see if it’s even fixable.

2 Likes

that pretty much says it right there @Kaly

5 Likes

How did you the focboxs blow from shorting the battery? Were they connected straight to the battery and you shorted the pos of the vesc to the neg?

Yuuupppp!!!

8 Likes