[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

My ass would knock that shit over the bridge into the abyss when I went to pick it up.

5 Likes

Me too me too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

naahh no worries my baby wont fall down there and with this @okp motors graffity isnt a thing at all haha:laughing:

1 Like

@skatardude10 PNW? Totally looks like Skagit Valley.

3 Likes

Nah, Colorado

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7843?u=grozniy Where is the canon?

9 Likes

Might need to add some guns to the front to make it look like a real tank! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can help with that, I love fire and diy weapons. I’m thinking 12 sugar rockets with capacitor tasers on the end would be fun. What do you guys think?

Fireworks launchers

Actually I was really into pyrotechnics myself before, and made lots of sugar rockets and single shot airbombs. :laughing:

It’s so fun and exciting aye. I think you also need some deployable thumb tacks for when the :policeman:‍♂ are chasing you, or you know… @longhairedboy’s Mum

3 Likes

I remember it being very fun, but hell that shit takes time. We’re talking 2 hours + for a single BOOM! :sweat_smile:

Haha yeah, have you seen the king of randoms sugar rockets video. They look pretty neat for the price

1 Like

Sure, abseloutely. :grin: Only problem is that getting access to potassium nitrate (main chemical) may be really hard in some countries.

Yep, in Aus it can only be bought online I think, and a mate and I want to buy some but we are scared that it’ll get stopped in customs or police will come arrest us for illegal fireworks/bombs. Lol

The way I got around that problem here in Norway was by buying it as fertilizers. It was a real PITA to find a supplier in Norway who sold to private persons, but once I found one I never experienced any problems with the police or costums.

1 Like

We don’t even sell that fertiliser anymore, it’s illegal now. Or if you can find it it’s a really low percent or kno3.

There are a few online suppliers but it ain’t that cheap

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7846?u=skatardude10

Is that to connect additional batteries in parallel?

Actually, I was highlighting the mini 685ZZ bearing. (It’s for an espresso machine) Also, there is an Easter Egg in there for another forum member (you know who you are). The thing on the left was a mistake I had made on one of my builds and making a new one was faster/better than fixing it. Now I just use it to hold XT90S while I solder on them…it sucks the heat out of the pins and keeps them aligned while the plastic is hot

2 Likes

28zy8e

2 Likes