[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

@Rod12579 if you want more venom artwork let me know, I have a vinyl cutter.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7440?u=mmaner

5 Likes

Actually I would need some vinyl just not venom I’m on to the next 2 builds I’ll pm you some images…thanx :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

maybe some carnage instead? :smiley:

1 Like

Dude… please tell me they ain’t different cells

3 Likes
Looks very bad :confused: sorry
3 Likes

@Donson Hey my friend there seem to be some pretty glaring problems with the pack you have built there and some look like potential fire risks so please have a read through this thread and get some advice on how to make it safe.

4 Likes

@Donson

Dude not to be a dick but you built something incredibly dangerous. Soldering high gauge wire directly to what I’m going to assume are salvaged cells has SEVERELY degraded the internal composition of the cells. If you ride that, understand there is an incredibly HIGH RISK those cells will COMBUST and EXPLODE. Do not ride that pack, you will get hurt.

3 Likes

Is it me or is that a cell that does not have wrapping?

2 Likes

It does look like that’s a naked cell. :scream:

That can’t be a real functioning battery pack. Or I hope it’s not.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7398?u=zeah

Hey @pat.speed! Are those LiFePo4?

Perhaps not but it’s ok because the ones either side of it do

/s

It’s not fun to make jokes about burning batteries…we all should take care that it will never happen…it’s really nothing I wish anybody to go through!

@brenternet Those hex keys are bricks right?

Yeah… got a proper surprise when I held them in my hand. For the price they are pretty insane quality.

Also that rounded bolt I was talking about, instantly out. Worth it.

3 Likes

The real winner here though is my supple skin. Look at those soft hands, built for caressing.

I was super confused when i picked up the box. "How are these so heavy? " Opened it “ooooooh”

Hey are actually 1s Lipo cells. I got them from HK, they are cheap and nice and slim

1 Like

Yeah not cool. Battery fire is a real fear

i know… but my english is to bad to argument… i was ones in cambridge UK but dident learn much

1 Like

Yeah they are nice and slim, Multistar? Graphene? It was easy to unpack them? Sorry so many questions, I’m thinking to go lipos, I have 30q’s and I don’t enjoy after 60% anymore :frowning: Or maybe should I ride less :smile: