Teemo board, $249, cheap, pretty, do you like it?

The people have spoken loud and clear, they want to buy steaming piles of bullshit just like this. Give them what they demand.

Just don’t expect me to speak highly of it.

1 Like

This is the pure definition of spam

This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

NO INNOVATION, NO BUILDING, JUST GENERIC CRAP

4 Likes

The best approach would be to simply ignore these spam topics, i.e. not reply.

/thread

I would think talking to an investor would be talking to someone who understands luxury and performance cars. I used to drive a 1992 Honda Accord as a idiotic teenager. That speed gauge went up to like 120 or 130mph. On an open road to Vegas I got the needle to max out, the car was shaking, but like I said, idiotic teenage. Does this mean I was driving a performance car just because I did 120+ mph with a $17,000 car?

The point is, all vehicles takes you from point A to point B that doesn’t mean the same thing? Comparing a Meepo to ever a Boosted with less range doesn’t make sense as they are different class, especially when you are talking about quality, durability and most importantly safety.

In order to succeed in this market, you need to sell the best tools, or the shittiest toys that last for 3 days. Teemo chose the second one. When folks ask you for advice about how to fix their broken bullshit, charge them for it or don’t offer your time for free. It was their decision to ride around on only 2 longboard wheels.

In this game, quality is directly related to safety…and we are putting up with some very unsafe crap out there…what happens is the public, or future consumers, will believe this is the standard of our industry, they will ruin all prospective buyers before anything of quality sees the light of day or lands an investor because the market is saturated with bullshit and the consumers all walk around already talking about what crap eskates are…Skateboarders themselves are some of this industries worse enemies because of it…it is a problem and looking the other way will only make it worse…all we need to do is speak to it when it pops up so the more naive audiences at least see it…if someone is ignorant to the facts and make a poor choice, whatever…but if they see all this talk and then go and blow funds on a disposable pile of crap…then it’s on them…but we have a responsibility to say something…just like we have a responsibility to remind people to wear helmets…

1 Like

If you really think your board is up to par, send one to Casey.

No, That man-child is basically a Boosted fan boy and he gives esk8 a bad reputation to pedestrians, drivers and laws with the way he rides.

6 Likes

Casey probably gets 2/3 new EVs a week, it would be a black hole for the ‘review board’ unless of course he wanted to make fun of it.

The same goes for any of you vendor beggars, you know it’s shit but you’ll have it for free so your unbiased opinion can vertically move markets that your social media presence has the umpph to do, that is if the vendor has your mom, your best bud Joe and a few others to build market on

It’s shit let’s just leave it at that

I think this is a good idea and should apply to the forums in general. If you act like tech support, people are going to treat you like tech support.

Too many posts with people asking questions without using the search funcation, those that point this out are ignored, and eventually someone helps them with their problem and they never return to the forum except when they have another problem.

If we stop responding to ads and stop acting like tech support, then the forum will be a better place.

1 Like

If it’s an open community, why is shameless vendor promotion allowed, but shameless vendor bashing is not? Neither benefits the community in any way and I think both should be banned

1 Like

This vendor almost asked for this by posting this spam in the place where the highest of the high-quality lives. If you want to peddle tricycles at a motorcycle club, I won’t feel sorry for you either.

1 Like

Honda accord is great car dude!

1 Like

I had a honda accord with over 300k miles on it once and it still purred…love those older ones…

2 Likes

yea I also don’t understand why you cant bitch about a company example enertion and their super long delays…

3 Likes

Because their association with the forums, right? isn’t enertion involved in the existence of this forum?

2 Likes

probably…

Enertion literally owns this forum. They use it for SEO, I think.

1 Like

then it’s easy to understand why we cannot bash enertion…or companies like them and make it appear all biased and lame…but we can complain about everything not DIY in this forum…or things not of our culture…and these crappy budget completes are on the top of my list of things which don’t belong here…

2 Likes