TaoBao, AliExpress, Bangood, Alibaba...All the Chinese Deals Here! Community Log

I would be in if there is a good group buy. We can also ask them to have a smaller MOQ for a bit higher price.

If we were to get someone to contact them as a representative of the biggest esk8 forum we could maybe get a sample sent out. If they were promised that we would buy 100+ units they should be happy to do a sample

Guys this is @evoheyax deck. They don’t have it in stock. It’s as example and they can customize it. I didn’t ask them for price or MOQ as it’s not fair in my opinion to take his project. I think they are also the company that makes Hummie deck. @Maxid are you their supplier :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing: oh boy I guess it was just a matter of time - though I have to say that it kinda makes me feel proud to be copied like that.

As a disclaimer: I have no affiliation whatsoever with these guys. They must have taken the image from grabcad.

1 Like

Gotcha. Actually Haya looks heavily inspired from @evoheyax’s deck. I think he (evo) even mentioned that somewhere.

Hehehehe or they take it from here :slight_smile:

@mishrasubhransu there are only couple of ways to make that kind of deck so they all are similar but @chaka was first one with his and all inspiration comes from his work.

1 Like

Oh fuck. Of course they offer it to others… I will be in touch with them cause that’s not cool. I put a lot of time and money into getting the design correct. I have been waiting for hummie to pay me back for my investment in the hub motors so I can make my bulk order of them.

Thank you @LukePL for point out this is my deck. I do not wish to have my manufacturers revealed here though.

Imagine if someone found enertions focbox unity manufacturer and started getting focbox unities and selling them… People would be getting banned if that happened. I think the standards should apply across the board and this issue should be modified into the community rules. I don’t think the community should allow the free distribution of suppliers of products others have poured their time and money creating.

4 Likes

Lol all it took was an Alibaba search. I’ve seen that deck on Alibaba for months

I’ve seen @Maxid design on Alibaba for over a year

I’ve seen @Hummie deck on Alibaba for a long time

I’ve seen enertion raptor 2 decks the other day.

Your not the only one

I’m not saying it’s hard to find, but do we as a community want to encourage the sharing of sources that undercut each other?

‘Made in China 2025’ is in full effect

I bet you if I message 100 vesc suppliers on alibaba inquiring about the focbox, I could probably find one of the factories that made them and get them made… Does that mean it’s ok for me to post their manufacturer then?

You should start a group buy. I would buy from you.

I don’t know if your message was directed at me or Luke, but to clarify, I didn’t even know it was your deck or the supplier. I just found a link for an integrated deck and posted it here.

Where’s mine! I’d be surprised to see it as they told me people were trying to buy it but they were saying no. Why? I think because I sell it cheap and I sell a lot of them. The shipping for a single deck would be expensive. But maybe I’m wrong and it’s up there somewhere.

I saw it a while ago. Haven’t seen it recently so maybe they did take it down.

I wouldn’t worry about it. People respect you here and appreciate the time you put in

I don’t blame you. It’s clear you weren’t aware it was my design. But I still don’t think we should encourage the sharing of others manufacturers.

You should be beefing with your supplier, not the “community”. If it’s secret don’t work with people you can’t trust.

I’m thinking, trust == relationship == making money together. So I doubt you can get enertion’s fab to make unities for you, as enertion can and will switch suppliers (and sue), and the fab won’t want to lose the large volume enertion brings, for a 100pc order.

1 Like

Since I sell cheap and many I think that’s why they say they wont sell to the public with what I’m selling, but if they saw a lot of bucks coming from somewhere else I think they would do it.

1 Like

While I agree with you and doubt I could find the unity, they switched focbox suppliers multiple times. I’m sure I could find one of those who no longer does business with them and get them to make them. But it’s not ethical.

1 Like

Agree, I think if you’re working at $1k volume, and someone comes with $50k or $100k, in China they’ll do it.