TaoBao, AliExpress, Bangood, Alibaba...All the Chinese Deals Here! Community Log

Honestly it doesn’t look too bad for a commuter board

Holy shit the price tho :scream:

Guy looks like an absolute penis

Wearing a clone military bump helmet that offers zero protection.

You can actually by those for motorcycles

I suppose I should have guessed that. You think that’s what this gentleman has done though? :joy:

I got that 4.12 from a seller on ebay that shipped from singapore. Got it for $60 each back in July.

Nope probably not :joy:

Does somebody know what kind of connector is used at the flipsky 4.12? Gonna crimp my own canbus etc and dont want to waith monts for the wrong kit :slightly_smiling_face:

The CAN bus has a 4pin JST 2.0 connector

1 Like

There’s diff types tho, I think it’s ph if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Yes is PH which actually means 2mm pitch so @doomy was right too. So JST PH 4 pins (2 mm pitch).

2 Likes

mmhh. 2 dual ecs and such a flat battery and still 11ah? Question would be what S count it has.

This migth be tricky to answer, but does anyone know if the racestar pulleys will with BuildKitBoards motors? They have the same shaft diameter and the motor shaft is files down bu default, but I was unable to verify wether its filed down the same amount as the racestar motors. Does anybody know?

And thank you so much for the replies on the connectors, one more package ordered :laughing:

Update: The pulleys from racestar does NOT fit the bkb motor shaft, that might be helpful for others to know!

Yes probably, I havent tested it but these pulleys aint that expensive imo

1 Like

The racerstar pulleys are aluminium. They work ok for low mileage but if you’re really going to use the board you’re better off getting some steel motor pulleys.

1 Like

My main issue is that the shipping on for example bkb and diyelectric etc are so insanely high here to Norway, amd that goes for most of the european stores too unfortunately.

Get steel pulleys from @dickyho

1 Like

That was a very good idea, I will check with him when he is back from his business trip!

Edit: It is the wrong bore size unfortunately. Stated that it is a 10mm bore and I need a 8mm bore :stuck_out_tongue: When I buy new wheel pulleys after the 2019 season (the ones I have now are plastic) from bkb I will prob just order some motor pulleys too :wink:

2 Likes

Do anybody use this remote?

Idk but looks cool