Tank Track Board

I would add a fender :smiley:

2 Likes

In the render there is nothing outside of the tracks keeping up the board (as the track is one solid piece there can’t be a supporting upright piece in the middle of the track) so how is the board pulled along?! Nice render though, amazing level of detail on the tracks and wheels!

1 Like

yes there can - assume the belt (or whatever the name is) is a two part design with left and right halves split in the middle.

2 Likes

Holy Shit… give us more Informations please :sunglasses:

1 Like

replace the track with a chainsaw and you’ll have my money.

10 Likes

There isn’t that ‘split’ in the render though

1 Like

sure there is - there are even “grooves” that help guide the two halves around that obstacle As you can see here these are not one solid piece

3 Likes

I had this idea pop in my head the other day except as a snow board type thing.

Like a snowmobile for ya feets!

1 Like

That’s messed up (in a good way)

3 Likes

You know it’s good when it says “Oversized wheels”

4 Likes

wait… are the wheels on the front or the back? I may have had this turned around in my head this whole time.

1 Like

i think front - otherwise steering gets HARD

1 Like

yeah… but if i get the chainsaw treads i want on here… you know so i can mow down zombies and cyclists… i’m going to have to ride it in reverse. That’s a pretty big issue with this product and i think they need to address it.

4 Likes

Do u have in pictures while it is in progress

1 Like

Simple fix: DIY yourself a chainsaw mount and put it on the front.

1 Like

hmmm… i think this idea might be gaining traction…

5 Likes

I am sorry, I can not support this project unless there is an option to swap out chainsaw for a wood chipper…sorry, I promised my daughter and she is holding me to it!

5 Likes

that seems perfectly reasonable. I think i’d like a wood chipper option as well.

3 Likes

Amusing how every thread has turned to satire … or have they ;)!

2 Likes

And a lawn mower option

1 Like