Tampa River Walk FL e-Ride 9/1 @ 6pm

Tampa River Walk eride in Florida a 6pm 9/1/17. Who wants to ride with us? https://www.facebook.com/events/112885076075887/?acontext={"ref"%3A"2"%2C"ref_dashboard_filter"%3A"upcoming"%2C"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"dashboard\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"main_list\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]%22%7D

Hosted by the Tampa Esk8 squad. We have a facebook group for this event; feel free to join.

eboard night time video is a glimpse of what Tampa River Walk is like. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YGFlVOXe36UWR1RnpkM2MwZFk

im in Tampa from the 14th to 19th of September! would absolutely love to ride! Grew up in Brandon

I’m in orlando, but will travel. I’m down.

@tyhuelle Thanks for posting this! @itsmikeholland Great! This meet up is on 9/1, but we might do another when you’re down here so keep an eye on our FB page. It’s called Tampa Bay eSk8 Squad. @Guido Sweet! The more the merrier. I’d love to do an Orlando meet up sometime so let me know if there’s ever another one.

What are the ranges on your boards btw?

30 miles street wheels / 20mi all terrain

If nothing goes horribly wrong, I should be there. What part of riverwalk are we meeting at?

@marsrover001 Great! Thanks for asking because I hadn’t thought about it. :blush: We should probably meet at Water Works Park. That way we can ride down the River Walk and back again. That’s about a 5 mile round trip depending on how far down the Walk we go. I’ll put the new meet up location on the facebook event page. See ya there!

1 Like

Got too hype, this route is about 5mi long. All “greenways” which should mean dedicated bike paths. But I don’t know Tampa that well. Heard @longhairedboy and @Guido were coming. Should be a party.

yeah we’ll be there. @Guido is picking me up from work and we’re headed down there. I got my 30+ mile board with me and some extra belts so maybe i can just tear around this place like a mad fool.

bringing my go pro and gimbal too, so maybe i’ll play camera man for a while and catch some of this ride. IT should be good that time of day.

1 Like

JoAnn and I are looking forward to meeting you all tonight :slight_smile:

What’s everybody riding? I’m bringing old Ru. Been riding this one about a year now. I’ve even got special high performance speed metal chunks stuck in my thane. And maybe even a high performance shard of glass.

Lol… going super old-school with my 5 year EMAD sidewalk surfer and it big ass custom lithium battery since I blew up my brand new Evolve Carbon GT last week.

This was my 1st eboard. I have had 3 other eboards since this one

we’re running late. GPS says we still have 50 minutes. got some ugly traffic on the way down but it looks clear now.

1 Like

We r hanging inside park next to restrooms. R u riding with anyone.

You alive?

2 Likes

Great pics and video guys. Hope to do it again soon.

1 Like

Thanks for taking videos and pictures! Do you mind if I put these on the Central Florida eSk8 facebook page? I’ll give you credit for sure.

Had a great time everybody! Thanks for coming out. Can’t wait to do it again.