SwissBoard P1 4 Wheel Direct Drive

Damn this all sounds expensive… how did you manage to keep costs under 600 usd?

Guessing its not pure silver… sterling silver maybe…95% pure and bit harder. 800g of sterling silver is still around 180 euro tho… xD

@BoostedBuilder really like the design with 50xx motors, for the larger one always look strange on the side of the wheel

About the magnets, be careful with N52 about the temperatures, even the SH, they can operate a way lower temperature than the 48SH for the same geometry

Maximum operating temperature is not only a function of grade, the form of the magnet play a large role in determining how hot can you take them without permanent loses

2 Likes

Sweet! Will also sell the wheels separately?

What’s the max amps and voltage for these motors? I don’t think the higo connectors are made for high current. I would have used mt60 connectors for the phase and a higo for the hall sensors.

2 Likes

Im not sure, but I think i will wait for the Calcutta Board or maybe the moon version of the Poland board :joy::joy::joy::joy: just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wait for the one from Poland for sure! :rofl: @City-Blade-101

Yeah…in my opinion there are some very awesome decks right outta poland from LUCA Longboards…really,really awesome stuff, man…watch out for the MERV…ist a bomb

1 Like

Do you know when you guys will be releasing?

by drives do you mean the Drives + Trucks?

1 Like

Yes, this:

1 Like

I suppose they will come with bearings too?

Also how has the stress test and durability test gone so far?

1 Like

@BoostedBuilder any updates on this? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Michael,

Not really, no. As I’ve told @iTzDiego , time is flying crazy quick but things are not moving very quick. We just switched our manufacturers for multiple reasons so there will be more testing, and it will most likely be mid to late January that we will offer the drives for sale, and the complete boards closer to mid-March.

We would like our products to be the absolute best they can before they get delivered to our customers, so I prefer delaying things, and get things perfect the first time.

They sure will) And durability of the motors so far looks top notch.

4 Likes

Swiss Quality :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you for your fast reply… I still need to save some money so perefect release date :joy:

3 Likes

Where are you located in Switzerland? Would be interested to test your drives

Your webserver isn’t serving anything, at least a “coming soon” would look good

We are based in Aigle, and we’ll be updating the website tomorrow:

SwissBoards

3 Likes

I am from Lucerne, so if you need a 220lbs tester I would be glad to help and I do not expect anything for free :wink:

1 Like