can i get a follow back?

1 Like

Anything for you GrecoMan :wink:

3 Likes

They didnā€™t follow me

13 Likes

hell yea you da realest :fire:

3 Likes

Never, ever underestimate the publicā€™s ability to break something and fuck up even the most simple instructions. Never.

13 Likes

Now i have to know, who is that gent on the picture on ig.

1 Like

this is very important^^^

@BoostedBuilder donā€™t buy domains from godaddy LoL

Use namecheap or literally anyone else

3 Likes

Well, everything can always happen, but Higo connectors are definitely the most dummy-proof version out there!

And unfortunately, the owner only wanted to sell it through GoDaddy. Donā€™t ask me why, sounds stupid, but that was the only way.

1 Like

I already have carvons direct drive. Just came in to say FUCK GODADDY

oh and good luck with these. Might pick them up for the right price since I am in europe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

when can we buy it?? what price?

1 Like

Transfer it to another registrar now before you have a site running they can blackmail you over

5 Likes

ā‚¬499 for 2 motors and back truck, matching front Paris truck, 2 Paris baseplates, and a set of wheels of your choice (weā€™ll have all the wheels with this type of core in stock).

This is not the final price, as Iā€™ve said we still have some room for improvement, time is needed for the improvements to be complete, and only after can we calculate the final price.

6 Likes

Wonā€™t the stock Paris trucks be narrower than the back by a bit?

Wow thats honestly not bad, at all.

Is it pure silver or mixed with copper or just plated with silver? Do u know the insulation temp rating or where itā€™s from?

1 Like

They also exist with the 195mm hanger. But I am also curious about the width of the rear truck with wheels

@GreasyGearsWRX look at the amazingness ms-4ZPjCy

1 Like

Yes, Please tell us more about this. Are you saying the windings are solid silver metal?

What magnets are used? Are the axles forged? Heat treated? Please, we must know details :smiley:

1 Like

@12meterkuk we are working on a matte black 195mm version which will perfectly match the back truck.

@Hummie we purchased pure silver wires, however, we never actually sent them for any tests to prove they are pure silver. We only intend to use pure silver, so we will continue searching for suppliers, until we find pure. To answer your other questions: 96C / China

@b264 yes, thatā€™s our intention. We have sent a sample of the wire to a lab to test for pureness. We use curved N48SH magnets, currently searching for N52SH which are incredibly hard to find. Axles are milled and heat treated.

5 Likes