🏄 SurfRodz RKP 200mm - Press fit mounts - Round 3 - LRdesigns

ordered extra but I only have short mounts left

cool, that’s that I was planning on getting if there were any left.

I think there’s 4 sets left

i’ll fill out the form rn. @lrdesigns i’d also like one of the 5 mount sets too :slight_smile:

Update to tracking numbers.

image \

There is 4 sets still available.

Happy easter :fried_egg::bacon::bacon:

3 Likes

@moon

any ideas when the plates will ship?

waiting for crossbars to ship

late next week will be a optimistic target

3 Likes

sweet, thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

I did a final count on the plates, thankfully they made enough plates

Bit weird thought, I got one extra set of long plates and in return I got 3 less moonbeams

I will take a set please with moon CF plates.

I tried to fill the google form from my phone whilst drunk but err, im having a few problems. I will fill it in in the morning, and pay the monies.

2 Likes

I had no idea you were getting crossbars for the plates. What do i owe you for two?

mmexport1555377012084 I can’t remember what you ordered but they are $4 each and I only have black left

mmexport1555067193478

5 Likes

Ok. Dibs on the black. I’ll pm you.

If you run out of plates, you can give my spot up to @topcloud if he still needs them!

3 Likes

I took that slot the other day my brother :slight_smile: they arrived today and @lrdesigns: these are absolutely impeccable.

Will post pics as soon as I can gang, yet if anyone is on the fence about these mounts - get them.

2 Likes

Hi @moon - do you still have long plates and black cross-bars? I will take a set.

Just filled the google-form. Let me know how to pay you.

1 Like

I should have a set extra since @venom121212 doesn’t need his anymore, if thats still the case you can pay him for the plates. Or Ill refund him or something

@BigBrit did you want long or short?

1 Like

i can pay @venom121212 directly, no issues. Let me know.

1 Like

When should i expect an email for payment?

ill try and do it later today