🏄 SurfRodz RKP 200mm - Press fit mounts - Round 3 - LRdesigns

@lrdesigns

man, these things are nice, and looks great on raw trucks:

question, this tiny little gap between end of hangar and mount, should i fill it with a spacer? or doesn’t matter?

This is when I should expect the CF plates.

3 Likes

crossbars will be done on the 18th.

2 Likes

Still have some available @lrdesigns?

It’s perfectly fine. :ok_hand: The only downside is the motor to motor distance might not be 168mm it might be closer to 170mm.

I got 8 more sets still.

2 Likes

I just paid for another set! for some reason I ordered two sets of CF plates and only ordered one press fit mount :thinking:

2 Likes

I thought I saw it somewhere but I couldn’t find it. What is the OD of the part that goes over the truck (where pulley would be). Thanks!

@JLabs your pulleys don’t work great with these mounts. A spacer between the bracket and the motor plate would solve alignment issues. But your pulleys don’t clear the brackets.

That’s what I figured, but I have something in the works :wink:

4 Likes

@JLabs

It was designed with the pulley sitting over the end of the mount a little to allow use of 70mm axels. Your pulleys can be used with some longer axels and spacers though.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ll pay for a set now

1 Like

Still have some left? These are amazing. So much easier to install the mounts.

Edit: Payment sent for a pair. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Mikenopolis

@JLabs

@pookybear

I will ship them out today.

@PatRocks 5 sets left now.

4 Likes

mmexport1555067193478 mmexport1555067216067 mmexport1555067264772

They look pretty good. But they have only made a few. Need to wait until they make 50pcs

8 Likes

I hope this works with the wider 6374s from BKB

3 Likes

I don’t see why not but there’s always a chance

I’ll let you know :wink:

Just realized you’re referring to the crossbars… I will not let you know :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks! they don’t fit the TB218 with their fixed V5 mounts, the “nipples” touch. I mean I can use it, just without the cross brace that I like so much. These SR press mounts would be a fixed width, so if the motors fit, then the cross bar would fit. fingers crossed

Ahh then yes. I see what you mean. I laid it out by hand and there was like 2 mm of space between them. Might need some washer action.

@moon Am I still able to place an order for motor mounts? Just wanted to double check before I filled out the google form.