🏄 SurfRodz RKP 200mm - Press fit mounts - Round 3 - LRdesigns

ok, sent you monies.

Thanks bro. :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

Printed the rain fenders. Now just to wait for some rain to test them. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

IMG_2804

IMG_2806

IMG_2807

5 Likes

Sent me, we have more than enough rain :sweat_smile: I can test them always.

2 Likes

Feels super expensive to mount those fender on $50 adapters. Maybe make it one piece with the adapter?

It’s obviously overkill to use the CNC version for this but there is a printable version on thingieverse if your so inclined.

1 Like

It’s trying to rain here. Wet season is coming.

4 Likes

Google Form

@neiru37 @Drone001 @Static @Quiles @Winfly @Steven1 @Excess @Makio13 @Darkie02 @Touch415

5mmCTC 5mm%20CTC

Examples

IMG_20190205_180105 IMG_20190205_180151

5 Likes

Form filled. What is the large plate on the left?

Also is this the final design?

1 Like

How do you get these crossbar? And in the correct length?

Those are my gear drive plates

I can’t figure out the length of the crossbars since I don’t have the setup, maybe someone can tell me the length of their crossbars with this setup and the thickness of their plate

Yes it’s final but if there’s something im missing that it’s fine to fix it, anything you want to change?

1 Like

The crossbars length and sourcing is a mystery for me. Maybe @marcmt88 can share that info?

The only potential change is would there be a need for the slots to adjust motor position if an idler is used? I primarily use idlers so that the position of both motors are the same. I’m not sure how CF works, but having adjustable motor AND adjustable idler means cutting out more material, is that going to an issue?

I’ll reply properly later but are you suggesting fixed position idlers

Editt Right I get what you are trying to say

Cross bar length is in the first post. As motor to motor distance. 168mm. I think Marc already made some that length for others with my mounts. Just ask him when ordering.

1 Like

How much are they?

Do you want paying in £ or $? Just thinking no point in paying exchange fees if you just going to exchange it back.

English people pay in £. Americans pay in $

I send the factory the payment in USD mainly

Is there a link for that?

Form Submitted

1 Like

Monies sent over to LRD