🏄 SurfRodz RKP 200mm - Press fit mounts - Round 3 - LRdesigns

I think I’m all paid up right @moon?

1 Like

Yeah you paid when drunk or stoned :rofl:

1 Like

Haha. Both. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone else missed out and wants a set, I can sell them mine. I’m not gonna need them with your gear drive already set up lol

1 Like

Just paid :+1:

1 Like

OK, should be pretty easy to find. Had a few PMs, I will tag them if they are in the US

@Sebious still interested, theres a spare set available now (long plates)

2 Likes

Thanks but I’m looking for the short one actually. :cry:

1 Like

LOL…i was looking for the long one, but bought the short because… it was the only one left.

edit: i would send to you but it was shipped to me (brazil)…it will take 3/4weeks to get here.

1 Like

Paid, my brother.

1 Like

Paid! Somewhat sad that receiving this means I have to build that battery. Been too busy with work and lazy during other times

4 Likes

Ok, you have also included the price of crossbars in my first invoice, but for a different price, do i add the difference ?

Ok sorry about that… just oh ignore that and pay the shipping

Some people have paid from crossbars.already but I can’t remember everyone

Paid. Thank you

1 Like

Paid. :metal:t3::metal:t3:

1 Like

can I still get in on this?

Sold the last set 3 days ago. Started a 4th round.

2 Likes

My press fit mount support arrived 2 days ago! If anyone has some RKP 200mm Surfrodz to sell I’d love to buy them, one of the only missing items for my build.

1 Like

@moon and others, please help me figure out how to calculate belt length using idlers for the longer length plates?

1 Like

I will help when I’m my computer but the CTC length is on the Google form around 72mm iirc?

112.5mm?