Surf Rodz sale $99.99 free shipping

@venom121212 , it all depends on speed and where you ride honestly.

Sub 25/30, TKPs all day IMO (do not get me wrong, they can be tuned to go faster, just my opinion)

North of that and I like the RKPs better. BUT I do all my riding down town in a fair sized city. I don’t need to turn tight. I do however love to carve across 4 lane one ways at 35+mph though…RKPs for that all day.

But the nimble nature of the TKPs is also rather addictive, but going real fast on them is just a little scary to me (35+)…

But, sub 30, no matter what I would choose TKPs most likely.

2 Likes

Hmm now I need to try both. Can’t wait for that group buy.

2 Likes

You really should try both, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on both.

However, everyone should know, the bushings suck ass.

Go buy good ones from Riptide. If you aren’t sure what to get, @Alphamail could help out or any of us who run them regularly. Just say somethin’.

5 Likes

Speaking the truth there most stock bushings suck. I think the randals are some of the worst I have had. I am more comfortable on RKP because they are naturally more stable. And I have eattin some shit on my one tkp board and was holding food so lost the food in the fall.

4 Likes

Got my tracking it was in my spam mail, check out your spam.

Mine comes in on Friday :smiley:

I have not tried TKP long board trucks but it can’t be worse than evolve DKP trucks that shit is scary at 20+. I was cruising 20ish mph and I went over a dip while I wasn’t concentrating just chillin and I had the scariest wobble I’ve ever had. I saved it and didn’t fall but I didn’t save my boxers…

5 Likes

Gross dude, gross.

1 Like