Surf Rodz sale $99.99 free shipping

DAMNIT! I was waiting for tomorrow to get paid to afford a set and they gone!!! FML lol

2 Likes

Lasted a few hours lol. Maybe surfrodz will notice us now.

3 Likes

That is the point here.

Mikaela was all like, ā€œyouā€™ll build the electric things right?ā€

ā€œYes, yes we do, and here is what we needā€¦ā€

I told them about the products we are after and why they are important to usā€¦ and that we have buying power, but we need the products that we needā€¦

12 Likes

1 Like

Ive sent her a PM, I hope she still can do something for me (when I placed the order all was in stock, but as Im abroad I needed to email sales, but unfort no reply)

1 Like

Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll get a hold of you soon. I emailed last night and got a response at 4am this morning.

Screenshot%20from%202019-02-14%2008-06-28

2 Likes

What did you email ?

I made a drunk decision on my custom etch and didnā€™t want the word ā€œButtholeā€ on my trucks. Haha.

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Good choice

4 Likes

Unfortunately not :frowning: No reply on email, no reply on insta chat

1 Like

Is it wrong that a part of me wants to see one of your builds with it? :blush:

that is how to get her attn. I see

I have a post forwarder now, next deal I am gonna use some disgustinā€™ language on the hanger.

then PM

ā€¦pyches

1 Like

Should have added in the on to the etch

1 Like

Damnit! I knew about this sale like a week ago thanks to @moon, but I was just going to order and their outā€¦ Probably should have moved quicker, lol.

2 Likes

Btw guys the 177mm TKP trucks and 176mm hybrid trucks are still available if anyone is interested.

Anyone know if itā€™s possible to buy just hangers and get them engraved ? Only see that option for complete trucks.

I think you just have to mail them

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll do it. Just got to hope you get lucky enough for them to reply to your emails lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll give that a shot

You want to see his butthole truck?