Surf Rodz sale $99.99 free shipping

Isn’t @Boardnamics working on some

1 Like

Im not completely opposed to the idea. It’s also cheaper to buy shoulder bolts from different websites than it is from them. If you’re running six shooters or pulleys with integrated bearings you’ll actually want 90 mm axles in the back

1 Like

Just tkp. The rkp hanger is a bit to big for his mounts

2 Likes

They have been out of stock for about a year now. Sender is trying to get then to do a special run of them for us

2 Likes

Yeah I can easily do TKP mounts but rkp would require a totally different design. I’m capable of doing it but not for the low price people are used to. Estimate would be $35-40 per mount

1 Like

if people can pay for surfrodz they can pay that my guess. maybe throw up a poll in your thread

1 Like

80mm is the total bolt length. I cannot remember how much of the bolt is consumed by the threaded hanger. I want to say it’s ~30mm, but I’m going from memory and am probably wrong.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. They’re a premium precision truck so price is justified

1 Like

great…thx.

1 Like

They’re already all gone… what a bummer. Was going to grab an extra set at that price. FML. That was quick!

Lol I didn’t even get a chance to order fml

ordered one set…thought about grabbing a couple more sets…i’m to late.

I ordered a set of the Red RKP On the engraving part I put “Esk8Cali707” I hope they also engrave numbers as well

Damn should have engraved it Esk8Miami you think it’s too late to change it?

1 Like

Email [email protected] with your order number. You might get lucky. @Battosaii they take a few days to ship normally so it might just happen I got her to add an adjustable baseplate for tkp a few days after ordering trucks.

2 Likes

Yes, you are correct, the threaded legth is 30mm. An 80mm shoulder bolt will yield 50mm of length from where the axle exits the hanger to the head of the bolt, where the 10mm shaft ends.

1 Like

I just sent the email now I just have to wait and see if it happens lol

2 Likes

I am working on it.

They are pretty much non existent now, but they are amenable to a group buy soon!

7 Likes

I’m down now that I am officially a Surf Rodz owner.

I knew I was going to.eventually buy but not this soon haha

7 Likes

sold out noooooo lol

5 Likes