Support your bro!

Haha! Just looked it up. Think I might have a new name for my board now!

It’s already gone unfortunately

Naw, it’s all good. It actually got me off my ass yo make a plug to fit the battery. I’m gonna vacuum form.it tonight if I get off work in time :grinning:. Thanks though brother, that’s very cool of you.

2 Likes

I like how 6 people think this is a link and click on it. Myself included :monkey:

2 Likes

That’s kind of awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll admit I thought I was gonna watch some hot oven forming too…heehe

Its up to 16 now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@fedestanco @Sebike @Sebious @acido @pixelsilva

hey, I didn’t come back to you as this week was challenging with the work/baby but everything has been sent earlier this week and you should get it soon. I got the tracking numbers and shipping cost; will send you a PM later on to keep you posted. But no hurry, objective was to ship everything as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Take your time…no need to hurry :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks again for your kindness @okp. :smiley:

1 Like

Thats great news, take your time and thanks again!

1 Like

Cedric, just received the treats today! The Bigfoot Is a monster!! Will motorize my old Pintail 44". Thanks bro.:+1::love_you_gesture: :smiley:

The Têtes Brulées never tasted so good!! :yum:

P.S.: (I sent you a PM a few days ago…)

2 Likes

Is the enclosure still avaible?

They’re both with their respective new owners today! I’ll have a look about and see if I have another one. I think I have another one that is thinner and with a smaller lip if you could use that? Where are you?

That sounds doable. But i would highly appreciated Pictures.

Germany. not that far away :wink: i already bought some Jacob hubs from you :kissing_heart:

Ahh, now that was a while back. How did they work out? Uninsured shipping to Germany for an enclosure is about £8.

Received the goodies today. Awesome cnc finish on them. Since I only need 2 mounts, I can ship the extra 2 to someone who needs them. I can also ship few carbon fiber xt60 holders that I designed some months ago and never used.

Great initiative @okp !

4 Likes

Pm sent

@isqueromeroderviz would make great use of these ?

1 Like

Could Really use them for my trampa after a failed 3d printing experiment.

Got this motor to spare. Don’t know the KV (probably 190), 6355.