UPDATE: Dual ESCape's w/ Enclosure, DieBieBMS, 12s4p NESE Module, 2 TB 6380's 170kv

Update : I’m heading to the USPS now, so I’ll have tracking info for everyone very soon.

1 Like

Package is in the mail! Here’s tracking.

Got any pics of the single ESCape heatsinks?

Those sold. I posted an updated list at the top of the page.

1 Like

Why are you selling out mate? No more tinkering ? :hushed:

No no not that at all. Honestly I’m hoping the last things I have left, including your module’s don’t sell. I basically had a financial emergency come up, and it was all I could do to avoid a much bigger financial disaster from going down.

That’s pretty much settled though, so I’m about to take those off market. That reminds me. I never got a DieBieBMS module from you. What would that cost me?

Also, the things I did get rid of, I eventually wanted to replace anyway, so, I may have lost some in the sale, but in the end I’ll end up with the parts that I really want! I appreciate you y checking in with me though. I’ve been meaning to ask how your business is going??? I hope things are picking up my friend!

Cheers,

Uriah

1 Like

Good stuff then. I’m alright, as with everyone, ups and downs, you know. Getting ready to launch 21700 in summer. Diebiems enclosure is in the shop if you’d like to check. Hopefully hard times are behind for you :wink:

2 Likes

You are doing 21700’s coming up!? Oh man… I will definitely want a set for you sure! Will the design be the same essentially, or have you been able to make the ends slightly shorter? I’ve been craving those for a long time… Do you have an idea of when they’ll be ready? Month, or more specific? Any discount for repeat business?? :wink:

Is the nese still for sale?

Hey, does anyone know where I can buy a DieBieBMS? I’m dying to get my hands on one.

Thanks!

http://www.bestechpower.com

I don’t think they sell DieBieBMS… link?

check out https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/u/samau18/ 's profile.

I believe you just paypal him. I was interested in one but then I got a bestech 12S 80A BMS from bkb.