UPDATE: Dual ESCape's w/ Enclosure, DieBieBMS, 12s4p NESE Module, 2 TB 6380's 170kv

Brand new, never used anti-spark with push to start, made by @Martinsp. Cost me $32 shipped. Would sell for $25 shipped in the states.

I’ll take it Sending pm

@uigiroux I’ve merged all of your “for sale” topics to clean things up a bit. In the future, please just keep everything in one thread if you’re selling more than one thing at once. Thanks.

2 Likes

Ok np, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Those trucks. I’m interested. Have they been dibsed yet?

Ok for both the boas and the trucks, parcel monkey is giving me a quote of about $45-$50…

I mentioned this earlier, but I doubt it will sell with the dual ESCape’s, but I have two of the single aluminum heatsinks made by @LukePL. I paid $80 for them. Anyone interested? I’ll do $30 each.

Hi. Interested in the metr pro. Do you still have it? How much would be shipped to Belgium (EU)?

@uigiroux please send me a dm if those trucks are available. Thanks dude.

Hey guys! So I’ve sold the Metr Pro, Anti-spark, TB trucks, boas, and the pulleys. I still have the two ESCape’s with enclosures, both the double enclosure, and two singles, depending on how you wish to set it up. Though I am pretty sure I’ve got someone who is going to get the two single ESCape enclosures, so most likely I’ll have now the two ESCape’s in the double enclosure, the DieBieBMS, and I also have two brand new silver TB 6380’s. I paid $135 each for them. Would do $125 each. Please don’t lowball on the ESCape’s either. I’m in no rush to sell them, and after talking with another forum member, he said the ESCape’s are so rare they’re like unicorns, lol. I paid £240, which is approximately $325. I think given they are completely brand new and unused, plus they have that badass dual enclosure with the fins on the bottom, so you can mount this with the bottom exposed for much better cooling!

2 Likes

I made a tutorial for this purpose

https://forum./t/how-to-remove-install-a-3d-servisas-kegel-wheel-pulley/571

2 Likes

Hey guys, still have the TB 6380’s available if anyone’s interested.

I was just going through some of my gear which reminded me of another item I have that I think is a great design and design.

I bought from @agniusm everything needed for the NESE Modules. I don’t remember right now how much I paid exactly, but it was around $180 with shipping. These would go absolutely perfect along with the DieBieBMS I purchased, since @agniusm also makes a perfect fitting, identically shaped and sized enclosure, so not only is it a great product, but it would make the entire battery pack with BMS match exactly, so unlike many of the other battery packs that are nice and rectangular, until they get to the BMS which when shrink wrapped is applied, it leaves that side if the battery to not match at all.

Ok, back on topic, lol. I have six of the modules, which are double sided (I had to ask @agniusm several times if he could do this, and it’s great because it literally cuts the amount of modules needed in half), which allows me to make a 12s4p battery pack using just six modules. Five of them would be 4p+4p, while the sixth, would be a 2s4p. With the dual sided design all you need to do is have four cells facing one directing, the same fit the other four cells, but just have the posative or negative ends opposite. Then, it’s really easy… Take all but one of the copper bus bars out and cut them in the very center, and then cut off a little bit more so they don’t accidently touch while your riding and short things out. The last module, do the same to one of the bus bars, but keep the other one said. This way you can run 4p up one side, and then once it gets to the middle with the uncut bus bar you basically make a U-Turn, so to speak, and then you just run the rest of your cells in the opposite direction. Voila! Also, one of the best things about these, is since they aren’t spot welder together, you are actually able to travel on a plane with these, where as, I believe the only size of a battery pack allowed on a plane that is welded together has to be like 99W/hr. So these are a huge convenience of you want to travel with your full Esk8. Not like mail it to your destination, it just buy a new battery for each place you’ll go.

Once again, I’ll check my order history, but if I recall correctly, it was about $100 - $120 for the modules. Then you have to buy separately the series tabs that connect the middle, along with tab covers, and a few other things. The cost of the parts I think was around $160, but then shipping internationally was like an additional $20.

If interested, shoot me DM with an offer.

Here is a diagram I made to illustrate how this design works.

Screenshot_20190418-055257_Chrome

Screenshot_20190418-055923_Chrome

Screenshot_20190418-060107_Chrome

Screenshot_20190418-060152_Chrome

Screenshot_20190418-060225_Chrome

Screenshot_20190418-060243_Chrome

Hey guys! So I’ve sold the Metr Pro, Anti-spark, TB trucks, boas, and the pulleys. I still have the two ESCape’s with enclosures, both the double enclosure, and two singles, depending on how you wish to set it up. Though I am pretty sure I’ve got someone who is going to get the two single ESCape enclosures, so most likely I’ll have now the two ESCape’s in the double enclosure, the DieBieBMS, and I also have two brand new silver TB 6380’s. I paid $135 each for them. Would do $125 each. Please don’t lowball on the ESCape’s either. I’m in no rush to sell them, and after talking with another forum member, he said the ESCape’s are so rare they’re like unicorns, lol. I paid £240, which is approximately $325. I think given they are completely brand new and unused, plus they have that badass dual enclosure with the fins on the bottom, so you can mount this with the bottom exposed for much better cooling make them worth the same as I paid…

Not saying your price is wrong cause I think brand new from stewii they were like $160ish but maybe you haven’t sold the ESCapes because there was another person who was selling them for cheaper however they didn’t have the dual enclosure. But I think one set was not used because they never built the board. I’m sure you will sell them just have to wait for someone to come along or @pixelsilva to look at them long enough.

1 Like

No I found the invoice for them and they were for exactly £240, which when I Google the conversion rate, equals approximately $325. They were like just under $170 a piece including the enclosure. Also I’ve really only had them listed for like 3 days. I haven’t seen anyone else selling any of these in a very long time, let alone one that is 100% new/unused.

1 Like

One member just had 2 sets up actually 2 weeks ago one set was in a board the others were not.

2 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

It was recently brought to my attention by @briman05 that the current conversion rate from GBP to USD with £240 is actually $312, not $325. However, I still intend to keep the price at $325, because even if the conversion has it listed for less, I still intend to list it for $325 USD, as that’s exactly the price I paid. Additionally, I don’t think shipping was covered.

2 Likes

Also, just wanted to update those who got something, that I’m currently getting the shipping labels done, and they should be in transit by tonight.

Also like I said earlier, I still have two ESCape’s with dual enclosure, and a DieBieBMS.