Street Carve / Kaly 6374 190Kv / MBS 110 / Ollin VESC/ 12S4P

It has happened to me with the 90mm clones. I think that the bearing seats sometimes have smaller dimensions and forcing the bearing inside can cause the problem.

I have not used them yet but whitepony has is having problems with his 90mm Stickies and someone with mbs said he had same problem as whitepony .

I think it has to do with Bolt on Wheel pulleys rather than pulleys with a bearing inside ?

I’m using the bolt in pulleys from Trampa, as I wait for my insert pulleys to be finish, I’ll inspect and let you know.

I had use before the MBS with bolt on pulleys on my vanguard build without any problems for over a year.

damn i went to coney island on monday from manhattan and it took almost that long! i can’t wait to get my board rolling so i can get around faster

…so you are using Stickies Wheels now with the Trampa Pulley ?

No I am Using the MBS but with Trampa pulleys

1 Like

Much much faster :slight_smile:

Are they faster because of less teeth on the wheel pulley?

Sorry, seems that I interrupted an openly closed conversation =O

Let some one test the board and he crashed, luckily just some minor scratches

3 Likes

That sucks, hopefully you have a spare on hand. When i crash mine, I’ll be switching to the lighter hangers. Crazy thing, one of my axles were 5mm shorter than the other.

What lighter hangers the vertigo Street carver Titanium?

1 Like

Titanium @ 350g or Vertigo @ 375g vs my inifiniti @ 434g. The MBS AT wheels are faster in my opinion because they have less contact with the ground

They are faster because they weight more, they spin and spin because of centrifugal force, they are also 3mm more in diameter so they reach a higher final speed.

You are correct in that they weigh more, but stickies are flat to the ground end to end - more ground contact, more friction to overcome. But all in all, faster wheel, more ground clearance and they look wicked.

I have spare ones :wink:

I hope MBS comes with a softer compound for their MBS wheels sometime soon, a 74A would be amazing

I hope that too.

I think we need to make a thread about a design a wheel for esk8

1 Like

Yeah, that’d be amazing. I’m tired of waiting months to get Abec 11 wheels or hoping for MBS to hear out community

i will make a couple of sketches and post them to start a conversation.

3 Likes

Somebody already did it