Stooge Race Wheels

Disparaging comments? Thicken up your skin Brandon, over the past few days you have lobbed several insults my way and even referred to me as a loser even though the first three boards up the hill with actual skate wheels were boards I built taking 4th 5th and 6th overall. Poor taste man, hope you bring the same rhetoric to bakers once you are not hiding behind that keyboard.

I was genuinely interested in trying out these wheels but after seeing how poor the efficiency is on them they fall outside my parameters for long distance racing.

See you in Bakers! :wink:

1 Like

Jerimiah Clark. I can clearly see that we have two separate paths here. You are a skateboard purest stuck to the confines of traditional skateboarding. I’m moving in a complete different direction. I’ve stated this before, you be you an I’ll be me.

7 Likes

Maybe you don’t intend to, but your replies/questions can come across like an ass. (just saying… As i have non EN speaking colleagues who have no clue how rude of a written language they have… )

1 Like

Yup, I will! You keep on being “that guy” at the races. Be sure to come by my camp, you know, that place where everyone was able to charge their boards… we need to hash some things out.

@Gerrycorrado I am not from the EU, I’m just an asshole.

5 Likes

reading-comprehension-failureon-the-defense-player-attacked-theposition-while-completely-31444004

EN means English

13 Likes

Hilariously enough, he was the only one in the channel trucks discussion to admit he was wrong about preconceived notions about them, based on new experiences.

I didn’t see a single mention from you, about the fact that the entire conversation started by your uneducated and incorrect statement.

Nobody here is disparaging anything. It was a request for information that should be on the thread where you’re selling these.

0ZHEVuN

13 Likes

13s focbox with heatsinks?

We shall see. But, I would definitely add some thermal mass for Focboxes.

I would rather use Ollin motor controllers on 13s.

2 Likes

I have heard nothing but good things said about Ollin electronics from performance board enthusiasts.

2 Likes

Does ollin use the same “direct fet” bits that the focbox does? Or are they rated higher, I wouldn’t trust 60v components on 13… :open_mouth:

1 Like

back to business @MoeStooge brother, pls count me in on your next batch of Stooge race wheels; I missed the last batch and don’t want to miss this one. Appreciated!

1 Like

Copy that!

1 Like

Hi. I was wondering how do I change and buy the rear/hub wheels if they get damaged or just wear out on Raptor 2.1? Or is the only one selling them Enertion? Would be weird if I have to order complete set of wheels with hub if I need replacing!

hey @rinny :slight_smile: we noticed you have Raptor questions… in our classifieds…

https://www.electric-skateboard.club/t/enertion-raptor-riders-club/256

these nice people will help you get the very most out of your Raptor 2.

@CarlCollins can assist you with replacement thane for your Raptor 2.

Please, do not post questions in threads where our builders are trying to sell their products, unless you are asking a specific question so that you can purchase their products. Appreciated.

2 Likes

Lol. I just PM him this.

1 Like

I wish there was a way to put SRWs on R2, I’d buy it yesterday.

What would the top speed be with 120mm. I bet I could build an adapter. You would need an open well deck

1 Like

@Rinny Please contact enertion support about it, we will take care of it

2 Likes

Wheel order is going in Feb 25. Have one set of Hubs/Wheels available. Shoot me a message.

1 Like