Stooge Race Wheels

On a scale from 1 to Richard Simmons, how comfortable are you with giving another man an erection?

17 Likes

ROFL. You made me snort beer, not cool. :grinning:

9 Likes

You got the 50mm streets! :yum::metal: (you also got your cat’s hair; is Dyson time in home sweet Alabama!!) :smile::wink:

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal vacuum image

4 Likes

wow, I don’t know how you will say that but, this is seriously sick looking board … and entire setup.

Edit : you got a buildlog updated ?

2 Likes

They look sticky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the build thread.

I need to go through and update some stuff, but I can no longer edit, so I will tack it on in a comment sometime soon.
2 Likes

Thanks Tim, I will catch up :wink: … and I also ask MoeStooge, he put me on the inquiry list for the next round :relaxed:

1 Like

@MoeStooge i know its probably pretty far off till your next batch. But do you think you’ll do another run before Colorado in June?

5 Likes

These wheels look incredible! Love the design. In the future will there be other sizes closer to 100mm? Also, I plan to use a gear drive-train rather then belt powered, and wanted to know what the mounting design would be so I could make an adapter to properly connect the hubs to the drive-train?

He already ride it geraed too on some racerbuild :wink:

Moe could make almost what you want I guess ^^

3 Likes

Oh prefect!

It’s like you have been reading my mind. More to come on this later. @uigiroux shoot me a PM about your setup

6 Likes

And people ask why reinvent the wheel…

1 Like

That’s basically F1 tech (dual duro compound) man, huge!

1 Like

Thinking about getting a set of these from the manufacturer. Do you know if they are more efficient than a similar sized urethane wheel? While I like to go fast I also like to ride as long as I can on a charge.

@chaka Best of luck with that.

2 Likes

OK… So you do not know the difference in efficiency? Not trying to be hostile with you, I really want to know.

Start reading man. To be honest the only thing I needed to know was “Moe has developed wheels he sells”

(edit: best of luck is I think on you going direct to manuf)

1 Like

I already did that but nobody has given any efficiency data.

(edit: best of luck is I think on you going direct to manuf)

It doesn’t make sense for me to buy the adapters since they wont work for me. I want to make my own adapters.

Besides, it didn’t hurt my feelings at all when the community wanted to do a group buy direct to manufacture on the wheels we sell… If there is a double standard I should be following please fill me in.

1 Like

being the fastest everywhere is the pudding

2 Likes