Stooge Race Wheels

Putting in a small batch order. Capping at 5 diy hub sets. Belt drive hubs for TKP, RKP trucks. If you want multiple wheel sets that’s ok. Wheel sets are made to order. 250.set SRB Race wheels 120mm x 63mm 50a/45a. SRB Street wheels 120mm x 50mm 70a/70a Hubs front and rear w42t htd5m 18mm pulleys 125.set. will be shipping these out in 3-4 weeks.

22 Likes

Pictures might help here because then people could get a better picture of what your selling :sweat_smile:

I know vaguely whats happening here but could you give us some details please. I’m sure these will be sold before you’ve done that but for the future.

2 Likes

Dang these look so much better than abecs to me I love the size,

I’ll probably buy them full price when I get cash.

So it’s 375 for 4 wheels, 4 hubs, 2 pulleys? Are pulleys HTD5M and how wide? How much 1 wheel+hub+pulley weight? And one wheel without pulley? The ID of hub is 8mm, 10mn,12mm?

Nice. You should cross pattern when tightening those wheel nuts.

1 Like

Watch again wheel police. Initial tighten was cross patterned. Would also add, rattle gun wheel nuts at you own risk. Final tighten should be done by hand.

4 Likes

Kind of hard to watch it again this way.

How much is a set of 4 wheels with 2 pulleys?

125 + 250 = 375?

Can we get a pic of each of the parts in total?

Yes 375. 4wheels 4hubs 2pulleys Pulleys are hdt5m 18mm wide Weight with pulley/hub/bearings/hardware 590g 20.75oz Without pulley 530g 18.7oz Race wheel by itself 297g 10.47oz Street wheel. 259g 9.12oz Hub takes standard 22mm sk8 bearings with standard 10mm sk8 spacing

6 Likes

Whats the difference between the race and street other than width ? How do these feel on the road compared say a set flywheels ect…?

race: 45A durometer street:70a durometer

Flywheels 107mm: 74a

Oranatang kegels 80a- feel softer than abecs its a measurement that varies hugely

3 Likes

Why would you want one wheel pulley with this system? You’ll be playing with some powerful asymetrics here.

I was watching @MoeStooge video on Instagram a few minutes ago. He is going mainstream now! This is the new frontier guys. New Esk8 wheel technology in the making.

3 Likes

I just wanted the weight without pulley

1 Like

1 time sale, or will you sell these regularly? :+1:

How many sets are left?

And, what all trucks will these work with? Trying to understand what all I could do with this. I want a set, just don’t fully understand it (read: I’m a basic bitch)

1 Like

Dosen’t look like it’s set up for our 10mm axles.

1 Like