Steez Remote Group Buy

i just bought three of these on aliexpress for about $280. That’s $81 each plus $37 shipping from bum-fuck china, so the per unit cost is actually about $93 at that point shipping included. The per unit price goes down the more you buy because shipping doesn’t go up that much. One was $25 shipping, two was $29 but then 3 was was $37, so i think the carton size was playing a factor as well.

Last time i ordered two and it wasn’t worth it over getting one from Enertion. Ordering three made it worth it, but with split shipping to different addresses and things it probably will be hard to justify or even organize a group buy that actually saves money.

if somebody is willing to do it, the best bet would be to order maybe 30 of them and have them all shipped to the same address, then have that person disperse them as an unpaid volunteer for the community and only charge the individuals shipping.

Is this group buy still alive?

Yeah I’ll wait till June for this group buy to take place, hopefully it’ll get going by then, otherwise I’ll just get my own

What was the price that you guys figure out per piece?

check this out

ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD REMOTE

1 Like

Lol @onloop

Making it competitive

I don’t know what number ur at or what the plan is but having tried this it beats everything else I’ve tried and count me in

If we can get up to 18 then its a go but we need numbers for a discount!

What’s ur number now @Jack

Well it was 13 last time I checked but some people have dropped out and some have joined so if your in throw me a mention and we can see where we are!

@Jack I’m still in

Enertion dropped their pricing to 54 GBP/110AUD if that is useful info to anyone. I’m still in till June 1st if it’s sorted by then. Edit:I’m out because I didn’t want a complete build and to wait on a controller

Who’s still up for this guys?!

1 Like

This remote is 60 usd

@jack when Ive done group buys Ive found the best thing for the individual buyers is to get the organiser to get the whole delivery and then the organiser to ship out to individuals. It doesnt make it easy for the organiser as theres all the mucking around. There is the problem also of if they are faulty. Ive only ever brought as group buy on items not electronic like car parts. Less likely to be fauliy if metal ans less parts.

Although postage from you to Aus may not be cost effective foe Aussie buyers. Anyway my thoughts. Good luck with it

I am in if it is going to come together.

Yeah interrested, but for this price I don’t need a group buy. It’s easier to get them directly from Aliexpress (80€~72£ incl. shipping) Maytech Remote

are there any reviews on this? I tried but could not find anything on here. I think that @onloop tested them in one of his videos.

1 Like

Looks a little like the one @oriol360 at miami electric boards uses/ sells. Nope, on closer inspection seems different.

http://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/handheld-electric-remote

The one that Miami uses is the one from Benchwheel that you can buy from amazon.