Steez Remote Group Buy

I’made in for one. Thanks for organizing.

Will there be additional costs for import taxes to the EU? I am from Germany and wondering how much a remote would ultimately cost me. The Badwolf mod is not as comfortable as I had hoped, so an alternative would be very nice.

@Maxid I think the VAT allowance for Germany is €22 but I’m willing to turn peoples remotes on before sending them out as then they are used items and attract a lower market value, probably somewhere in the €20 region :wink:

I haven’t had any issues yet, and tbh, 80%+ of SFPD officers are the coolest cops out there. There’s still around 10-20% that are dicks, and all it take is one trigger happy dick. And you do see trigger happy shooting police in the news in SF from time to time.

@evoheyax - 2/3pcs (please confirm) - SF? @LukeM - Cali @Johan - Sweden @Vito - Canada @Hummie - SF @bigben - UK @karma - Sweden @outsider - UK @Mobutusan - Cali @Maxid - Germany

So you guys are on the list so far, total of 14 remotes, looks like this is going ahead. When we get to 15 I will start accepting payment so if you guys could confirm your shipping locations I can get prices confirmed for you all.

Cheers, Jack

@Luke - You defiantly out?

Could you guys let me know your shipping locations? Your on the list to but I can only mention 10 people. :slight_smile:

@LucidLunacy - ?? @SteveS - ??

Too broke now sorry. And I think I just broke my heal trying to run off my board when the power cut out on a downhill. Should’ve practiced the foot drag.

yes, sf and lets do 2 for now, since this is moving pretty fast, and I’m pretty broke (still owe hummie for the hubs).

Where are you based? Once they are inside the EU, the allowance doesn’t matter anymore as far as I know. Are you based in the UK?

just sent you p.m…

1 Like

@Hummie No probs and ouch! :cry:

@evoheyax okay sure

@Maxid yeah UK

So you will have to pay the import taxes in the UK as you are the “point of entry” for the remotes to the EU - is that already factored in? How much will one be to Germany including shipping?

@Jack Sorry if I spoke to early, just got the opportunity to test @hugohammarstrom new iPhone receiver so I’m going to wait with the remote, sorry man.

@Jack Did you talk to the supplier and ask for lower price? What will be the final price on the remote? Shipping to Sweden was £10?

@Maxid Yeah thats included

@karma just waiting for a reply, I’m not sure they will move much though 20pcs in China is not high volume :wink: & yeah £10 to Sweden

@Johan okay no worries

BTW were back down to 10 remotes now so come on guys get on this!!

I’m south coast U.K. I’m in for 1.

@bigben Your already down :slight_smile:

I’m in the San Francisco Bay Area (zip code 94062).

@Jack let me know when you know the final prize and I will tell if I am in or not!

I’m wanting to get this instead https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32607181070.html Unless someone here recommends against this. So unless someone tells me that this remote is a bad idea I’m out.