Stealth motor mounts

So do I! Any update would be nice!

Im interested in 2 sets when they are ready thanks.

Machining is done, being surface treated as we speak… a little behind schedule, sorry about that!

2 Likes

No problem man, was just joking :slight_smile: The mounts look dope.

I´m waiting for this so badly :wink:

Any updates on these!? They look extremely awesome!

Does anybody know if I could fit a sk3 6364 motor on to this mount?

Yes, they will be a nice match :grinning:

@WSB When can we spend money on these awesome mounts?

Hi, will give you an update in the next couple of days.

6 Likes

Eager to buy when ready! :grin:

@Kasper Sneak peak…

12 Likes

Looks awesome! Will the bearings also be made of stainless steel?

Hey @WSB, looking good! What’s the OD of the idlers? Do you have any info regarding wheel size that the mount with idler(s) will fit. Belt length info/recommendations? And the most important question, where is the pre-order button? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, bearing is stainless steel while the outer boss is aluminium. It would be quite expensive to make the outer boss in stainless. I initially tested with smaller bearings for the idler, but the small bending radius for the belt is not good for belt life.

1 Like

Hi, OD is 25mm. The idea with this type of idler is that it can be “tucked inside” of the wheel since the screw head is flush. But my problem is that I only have so many wheels and pulley so I can not test all configs. But I will come up with info of what I have tested, then it’s up to members here to decide if they want to try it out or not. I know the base mount works very well. It is the idler combined with wheel sizes and different size pulleys that sort of makes this hard!

1 Like

Will the V2s be compatible with 15mm belts? And is the whole thing cover and all able to fit behind the wheel? Was looking to roll with 107s

I will take a picture of the clearance, it is about 16mm so should work fine with maybe one extra speed washer.

V2 Clearance with one extra speed washer.

2 Likes

Any idea when they will be available?