Stealth motor mounts

Hi André,

One of my Enertion motor mounts broke… Any chance you could make more? Or make more of the mounts you advertised and resupply your stock? Thanks.

Hi Kasper, yes I will make more of these. Also working on some small changes to make them even better, I will update with some cad drawings here soon.

As a side note I just got back from an epic Eskate run. Pushing the board harder then ever, mount rock solid. Carving into the suset…love it! Hope you all enjoy this hobby as much as I am.

5 Likes

Hei! Jeg heter Torjus og er helt ny med selvlagde elektriske skateboard. Skal begynne på å lage mitt første brett snart. Er det en mulighet for at du kunne laget et kit til meg med en motormount og pulley system? Og hva hadde evt. prisen vært?

Hei Torjus, send meg en pm så skal jeg se hva vi kan få til.

Allright great, that sounds perfect. Then I will cancel my other options. Do you have any idea within which timeframe this will be? Because like you said, nothing better than carving the street with a hot breeze!! Best hobby I’ve found so far… At the moment I can use only one motor so it is not as much fun though. Looking forward to your mounts, these seem much better than the Enertion ones.

Hi, timeframe for next batch of parts will be about 6 weeks unfortunately. I know quite long! But these are not just laser cut parts but also precise CNC’d and that takes time. I fully understand if you cannot wait that long.

Well, it is a bit of time yes but you are the only one who makes them with covers and that is a pro for me because these little stones on the street sometimes can puncture the belts and break them. Plus your mounts are nicely painted. Just one last question. Will the screws for the motor go in the outside holes of the motor?

I would love a pair of these when avail to use 19086?

Just wanted to let you all know that I got the mounts from @WSB. Mounted them and they are great! Very stable, possible to mount in loads of configurations and packaged well too.

Please hit me up when a pair is available :slight_smile:

I am interested too! Two for me please.

I have 90mm wheels what pulley system I should take? how much teeth? by the way do you ship to israel?

I’m from Israel too so maybe we can share the shipping costs.

If you are planning on a dual setup you should probably stick with 9mm pulley.

how about 15mm on single?

is this suitable for 285 belts?

Hi André,

Any chance that you have some news about your new motormounts? Thanks.

Some news would be awesome!

Should have some good news soon :grinning:.

3 Likes

Awesome. very interested in ordering some

Do you will sell them again? :slight_smile: