Start up Company

Really? I thought people here would favor boards with a kicktail and swappable batteries. I only want a kicktail to make sharp turns and get more foot space at the back. #7 and 5 in masses made me laugh :rofl:

@ZackoryCramer dude you are the last one to be commenting here.

case in point:

1. soldered battery packs for saleā€¦ image

2. this eSk8 and kit for sale to build one, with this commentā€¦ image

"Sub highest voltage rating with 20/36 pulley ratio, this board broke my limit as Iā€™ve never gone max current (speed). Rest assured this bad boy can go 30+mph. Hill climb can be a bit of challenge since I only have 2P LG HG2 and an ENSANE pulley ratio, but motor puley can be easily switched.

TB motors, mounts, and trucks, MayTech VESC and wheels, and my very own IOS/Bluetooth/Arduino control circuit App pair, this is about as high-end as you get as a DIY Esk8. I have ridden 120+ miles but only for leisure and exhibition since I live really close to everywhere.

If you are intrigued or DM me, ZackoryCramer, on www.electric-skateboard.builders for details"

4 Likes

What point are you trying to make?

No point, carry on soldering together your battery packs @ZackoryCramer and using your wealth of knowledge and experience to guide others in building there own eSk8 with parts from your e-store.

6 Likes

I canā€™t tell if thatā€™s satire or legit. But thanks anyway.

Ask yourself, do you think 120 miles is a lot? I ride ten miles or more every single day, sometimes 50. I use electric skateboards to get to work and to the grocery store and everywhere.

During the summer, I could do that on a weekend, no problem.

1 Like

No problem bro :thumbsup:

7 Likes

if I could like that twice I would :rofl:

4 Likes

With that exact motor/mount/battery, Iā€™ve gone 120miles. Across my entire esk8 journey with different batteries, motors, and decks, Iā€™ve gone 400miles. Youā€™re right, it isnā€™t much. Do you have like an 800wh battery pack? How do you burn 50 miles in one day?

Take an esk8 to get brunch, chill for a while, take an esk8 and ride around the park for an hour, grab another esk8 thatā€™s charged and ride around the park some more, then grab another one and go to the store and get a pizza. Easy

2 Likes

Itā€™s easy when you donā€™t ride on your butt

9 Likes

I did a 30 mile last weekend, done several 50 mile runs on a single chargeā€¦no hills of course.

1 Like

oh shit, someone call the Wambulanceā€¦

3 Likes

Am I the official buttboarder now. TBH my butt does get sore after ~2 miles and I stand the rest of the way looking at the ground thinking about lifeā€¦

Off topic: This has to be the funniest thread that I have read on this forum. Ever.

5 Likes

I thought the topic of this thread was about how this thread went off every possible topic

1 Like

The topic of this thread is ā€œscallion flower aroma peculiaritiesā€

1 Like

With a side of chainsaw creamā€¦

1 Like